Recommended replacement for High Pointe EC942K9RE Convection/Microwave Oven

ergray3

Have a High Pointe EC942K9RE Convection/Microwave Oven in our camper. The Convection Oven quit working all of a sudden. Want to replace the High Pointe with a reliable Convection/Microwave Oven. Please inform on any suggestions. Thanks, Robbie

jimcat

Ours seems to be ok for a 2014 model.. but, it is missing the wire rack.. where can one obtain one? Will any convection/ microwave rack do?

tomhank

The touch controls on this Kenmore little RV microwave appeal to me. They're bright and plainly labeled, so I don't have to strain my eyes too much to operate the microwave in the wee hours of the morning. This type of control appeals to me more than the old-school dials, which demand more precision when twisting.

wdk450

The touch controls on this Kenmore little RV microwave appeal to me. They're bright and plainly labeled, so I don't have to strain my eyes too much to operate the microwave in the wee hours of the morning. This type of control appeals to me more than the old-school dials, which demand more precision when twisting.
Which model is "this" little Kenmore RV microwave oven?
With the closing of Sears, can you still get one somewhere?

BTW, I came across You Tube videos on "Repairing High Pointe Microwave Oven" Here is the You Tube Search:

Here is a Google Search for "High Pointe microwave oven accessories"