Reserve California

BandK

Does anyone have any pointers or have success with the ReserveCalifornia website? Have been trying to reserve at silver strand SB in San Diego. I realize this is very high use and hard to get spaces, however, I was able to get reservations when it was on ReserveAmerica. this morning the site logged me out 3 times while trying to pick a site. I know you only have a minute or two to schedule 6 months out. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If not, any beach front parks that might be easier to get in with a 37 footer?

Thank you all.:confused:

bwdt

I hate government sites......they suck.
Here's what you can do. Open the web site, take a screen shot of the site or use a snipping tool. Now you can take your time looking at the spots. Pick your spot, re-log in and reserve it....Good luck. The Strand can get very busy and noisy, not my cup of tea, but it is the beach so have fun:cool:

wdk450

I hate government sites......they suck.
Here's what you can do. Open the web site, take a screen shot of the site or use a snipping tool. Now you can take your time looking at the spots. Pick your spot, re-log in and reserve it....Good luck. The Strand can get very busy and noisy, not my cup of tea, but it is the beach so have fun:cool:

Yeah, but it is fun to watch the Navy Seals in training next door.

F_Goose

Have you been to Silver Strand State Beach before? This campground is basically asphalt with painted lines that delineate your site. However, you are right on the beach! So unless you want a beachfront site, I would just pick an available site since you are looking at the peak summer season.

For a State Park alternative within San Diego County, try South Carlsbad State Beach, San Elijo S.B. or San Onofre S.B.