Prowler mods

KyleC

What are you thoughts about removing the bathroom counter top and cabinet to make more room for changing and using the restroom without banging your knees.

Pros and cons.

First Thought - making a small corner pedastal and using sink and faucets.

Second thought - removing completely and hiding pipes

2b4c0502f0659de9d22af977369266a3.jpg
99cee920dd503541d1ea0d42443dc4fb.jpg

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:

carl.swoyer

What are you thoughts about removing the bathroom counter top and cabinet to make more room for changing and using the restroom without banging your knees.

Pros and cons.

First Thought - making a small corner pedastal and using sink and faucets.

Second thought - removing completely and hiding pipes

2b4c0502f0659de9d22af977369266a3.jpg
99cee920dd503541d1ea0d42443dc4fb.jpg

Kyle
Kyle
Myself personally, I would be looking into another camper with a better floor plan.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KyleC

We had that thought too but we like this bunkhouse floor plan. we looked at a couple different styles in this one fit our family needs the most. Plus I got such a good deal on it.

Kyle

carl.swoyer

We had that thought too but we like this bunkhouse floor plan. we looked at a couple different styles in this one fit our family needs the most. Plus I got such a good deal on it.

Kyle
Kyle
If opting for another floor plan doesn't work can you reposition the toilet ?

KyleC

I wish the toilet could go on the same side as the sink. But I assume it's dropping straight into the black tank. And don't want to mess with the flow

Kyle

GregP

I don't have the same floor plan, but I like the idea of taking out the vanity and replacing with a small pedestal. Would add "knee room" with minimal changes to plumbing and floor plan. You might lose a bit of bathroom storage.

carl.swoyer

I wish the toilet could go on the same side as the sink. But I assume it's dropping straight into the black tank. And don't want to mess with the flow

Kyle
Can you quarter turn the toilet?
Or consider adjustment for the actual wall location. I think your flooring goes under the wall so maybe repositioning the wall.

KyleC

I wish I could move the wall. Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. Might try no sink then add back a floating lavatory. I have until the end of march!

I'll show whoever is at the Louisiana rally the projects!

Kyle