T32 Water Pump Access

We have a 2019 Torque T32. Where is the water pump and how do we access it for winterizing if we are going to use the compressed air method?

Also, if we choose to use the anti-freeze option to winterize instead of compressed air, where is the suction line located for pumping antifreeze throughout the system and how do we do we start the suction?

danemayer

Hi V-Rod_Lady,

If you don't hear from another T32 owner tonight, tomorrow morning call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

TravisG

I don't know if you ever got an answer to this and I may be of no help as I own a T29. My water pump is under the bottom drawer next to my stove. There is a suction hose on it as well.

I don't know if you ever got an answer to this and I may be of no help as I own a T29. My water pump is under the bottom drawer next to my stove. There is a suction hose on it as well.

Thanks Travis - I got some help on the Heartland Owners Facebook page. The pump was under our kitchen sink. We had to remove the a couple drawers under the sink to access it.

Offtrail

Thanks Travis - I got some help on the Heartland Owners Facebook page. The pump was under our kitchen sink. We had to remove the a couple drawers under the sink to access it.

Hello,
Our water pump is under the kitchen sink and needs replacement (water filling up the gravity tank). Check valve in the pump is not woeking.

We were hoping the small wooden partition to the left under the sink, as you open the door, could be removed and the drawers could stay in place. Did you try that first? Think removing the drawers is the only way it will be able to be replaced?

Also, did you consider placing rubber or plastic washers against the floor to dampening the pump noise?

Thanks,

Chas

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
Our water pump is under the kitchen sink and needs replacement (water filling up the gravity tank). Check valve in the pump is not woeking.
Chas
Chas, if the only thing wrong with your pump is the check valve you can add a check valve to the PEX line on the inlet side of the pump.
Will save you a few bucks.

Peace
Dave

Offtrail

Chas, if the only thing wrong with your pump is the check valve you can add a check valve to the PEX line on the inlet side of the pump.
Will save you a few bucks.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave, we read about that option but would prefer to change out the pump which may have other issues.

Thx,

Chas