5th Wheel Torques have no Stove Vent? What gives?

So I noticed that on my 2019 TQ 327 the over head stove fan only sucks up and shoots the air to the sides.......inside the unit. I first went outside to look for the vent cap to open it but then in short order noticed it doesn't have one. What gives?! I don't know about you but I detest the smell of food in my rig. Granted, I mainly cook outside but sometimes the weather just doesn't permit it and am forced to cook inside. Why would there not be a vent installed at the time of manufacturing?

Rant over and thanks in advance for an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

LBR

It probably is one of the factory build deletions that makes the Torque series an affordable price-point TH, compared to to higher line, more expensive series'.

well I guess. My even more budget friendly prior Puma had at least a stove vent. I guess I won't complain too much. I got this thing at an incredible price point with a lot of new to me features and creature comforts.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Same at our house. That’s how we test the smoke detectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Ah. Nothing like cutting a hole in your new trailer. Lol. Trust me. Been there...

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
How's that saying go...........measure once, cut twice.

You have that nice factory cut out window in your back entrance door. Ours did not have that. And the wife found a beautiful stained glass window at Goshen last year and wanted to add it to the trailer. So I had to cut out a window in the rear door.

You have that nice factory cut out window in your back entrance door. Ours did not have that. And the wife found a beautiful stained glass window at Goshen last year and wanted to add it to the trailer. So I had to cut out a window in the rear door.

I do like my doors having the glass in it. These also have the built in shade.