EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Athens - 10/18/2019 to 10/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had a conversation with Lady E and the RV professor Terry Cooper at the RV show in Dallas today. Since we are having the rally at their park, they have both offered to do presentations for us on Saturday. They have left it up to us on what to talk about and demonstrate. Lady E will do a cooking presentation and Terry will do something on RV repairs.

I would love for y'all to give me suggestions on what you want to see so I can let them know.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I had a conversation with Lady E and the RV professor Terry Cooper at the RV show in Dallas today. Since we are having the rally at their park, they have both offered to do presentations for us on Saturday. They have left it up to us on what to talk about and demonstrate. Lady E will do a cooking presentation and Terry will do something on RV repairs.

I would love for y'all to give me suggestions on what you want to see so I can let them know.

I would like for Lady E to show how airfryers can be used in the rv. I love mine, but could use more tips.

Can Terry talk about how to fix the tank handles in the udc, ie if they don't close all the way or are very hard to push/pull.

elong0003

I have finally had a free minute to sit down and log on to the forum. I have updated the attendee list and dates. Audra and I are looking forward to a few days off of work and spending it with our Heartland family!

We are coming too,will be in the monthly section though. Arriving next week staying through October.

pegmikef

I would like for Lady E to show how airfryers can be used in the rv. I love mine, but could use more tips.

Can Terry talk about how to fix the tank handles in the udc, ie if they don't close all the way or are very hard to push/pull.

These sound like good topics.

With Peg and Mike's sausage gravy, this breakfast is starting to take shape. Looking forward to the rally. Am I the only one who likes fried potatoes? lol
1st potato entrée for breakfast can have the use of the Margaritamobile for a day.
Jim & Elaine will bring a hash brown potato casserole!!

LBallard

Had to cancel due to medical reasons. Hopefully back on the road soon. Debbie and I were looking forward to the Heartland Fall tour of Texas rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MillerTime802

I haven't attended an event....yet but interested in making one soon. So what goes on at the rally? People meet and greet, hanging out drinking ice tea, and travel stories? Hey, sounds like a usual RV park with all the new people we meet on the way, ha.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lin and Deb, we'll miss you, so recover well and make another one.

Millertime802, we have lots and lots of fun at rallies. We've met lifetime friends at rallies. You've got the general idea of what goes on. We drink lots iced tea and sometimes we drink something a little stronger. Lots of stories and visiting. Come on down!

MillerTime802

Lin and Deb, we'll miss you, so recover well and make another one.

Millertime802, we have lots and lots of fun at rallies. We've met lifetime friends at rallies. You've got the general idea of what goes on. We drink lots iced tea and sometimes we drink something a little stronger. Lots of stories and visiting. Come on down!

Thanks for the reply. We'll try and make an event soon.

avvidclif

It seems the show of how not to back next Thur will have to be canceled. Due to a chance meetup between my roof and a tree limb I have a hole where the skylight in the bathroom was. It also damaged the roof and it will have to be replaced so we're not going anywhere for a while until repairs are made. We are thinking of driving out sometime to say "Howdy"

Possum51

Jason, sorry but we are going to cancel the rally. We need to get out rig into the dealer for some repair work. Thanks

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Another great rally, Jason & Audra! Meat was fabulous! We appreciate all your work and look forward to many more!

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Another great rally in the books! Had lots of fun and laughs! Thanks Jason and Audra for all the hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.