Touch Audio 400VDi

My 2011 north trail FBS came with a Jensen TV and Touch Audio 400 DVi which I am sure is standard equipment. I've been less than thrilled with the entire system. As of late, the Touch Audio unit simply blipped out on The AM/FM radio mode... The unit has no sound... All I get is buzzing in the speakers... It was working and all of a sudden just quit abruptly and went to the buzz... The antenna, is connected, the audio is turned on in the TV settings... No sound in A, B, or C speakers... I have unplugged everything including battery power to reset it...and even used the reset button on the back of control panel...The system's CD player nor the NOAA function have never worked since we have had the trailer... I have been reading of others who have had nothing but bad luck with this unit... Any suggestions or any idea of a model that would replace the unit without having to cut or splice wires would even be good... I have no desire to cut or splice in the speaker wires or change cables if there is a unit that can be swapped straight out... Thanks for your suggestions or comments in advance...