Furrion TV Sound Bar Control

bigdob24

My rig has a 40” Furrion TV in the living room.
Of coarse the sound is terrible with the speaker in the rear.
Just bought a nice Samsung Sound Bar and have it installed with an optical cable.
The sound bar turns on and off with the TV control but I can’t adjust the sound bars volume with the TV control, have to use the sound bars remote.
And clue how to get the TV remote to controll the sound bars volume?
I know these are the cheapest TVs so replacing the TV is not an option as we don’t watch a lot when out.
Its funny the bedroom TV is a Furrion a little smaller and the sound from it is good so no sound bar needed in the bedroom .
BT

bigdob24

Re: Furrion TV Sound Bar Controll

I’ve since found out it just won’t work the way I would like.
would have to swap out with a premium brand tv

danemayer

Take a look at a $40 Harmony remote. You should be able to integrate the soundbar into the TV control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

bigdob,

My son rigged it up so we can listen thru the Furrion radio sound bar and just use the radio remote to control the sound. I just asked him (home--on spring break) and he thinks too that we can listen to the tv w/o the radio but cannot recall exactly right now. RV in storage till next month.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Furrion TV Sound Bar Controll

We have an inexpensive sound bar from Best Buy. Both the insignia and dish remotes control the volume. Neither power it on/off but I don’t care once I manually turn it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk