MORryde pin box and Andersen

orion7144

I did not see a specific sub forum for pin boxes so I thought I would ask here. I take deliver on a new BH 3870FB that comes with the [h=3]MORryde[/h]pin box. I am happy and comfortable with the Andersen Ultimate I have been using for the last year and am curious what others have found with this combo. I know that Andersen recommends the lock out kit for the trail air pin box but have not seen anything about the MORryde.

Thanks

LBR

I did not see a specific sub forum for pin boxes so I thought I would ask here. I take deliver on a new BH 3870FB that comes with the [h=3]MORryde[/h]pin box. I am happy and comfortable with the Andersen Ultimate I have been using for the last year and am curious what others have found with this combo. I know that Andersen recommends the lock out kit for the trail air pin box but have not seen anything about the MORryde.

Thanks

Just for future reference, Trailer Hitches and Pin Boxes is a sub-forum under Tow Vehicles. It has a pinned sub-forum Andersen under it.

LBR

6038216b063a4cab5eeaedbb1c09a0d8.jpg

Last edited:

CoveredWagon

I did not see a specific sub forum for pin boxes so I thought I would ask here. I take deliver on a new BH 3870FB that comes with the MORryde

pin box. I am happy and comfortable with the Andersen Ultimate I have been using for the last year and am curious what others have found with this combo. I know that Andersen recommends the lock out kit for the trail air pin box but have not seen anything about the MORryde.

Thanks

This combination works just lovely. 😊 I’ve used it for three years now.

orion7144

Thanks. It will be interesting to see the difference from the stock pin box that was on my traveler. Wont be apples to apples since I upgraded to a F450 DRW.

Chippendale

I purchased my Andersen to use with a Gateway that had a standard basic pin box and when I purchased my Landmark, it had the MorRyde pin box and I did notice slight back and forth movement for awhile. But now after almost 3 years, if it is still doing it, I don't notice it. My suggestion is if you do notice a little movement, don't worry about it.

CoveredWagon

In the rear view mirror I can see slight movement in the MorRyde pinbox. That’s the way it’s supposed to work, it is not translated to the truck.