Something to help sift thru RV parks

Fox

We often spend too much time looking ahead for our ideal campground; our online surfs often present too many options - however none of our websites allow us to FIRST select what's important.

Just this evening I was looking towards Biloxi, Miss. where I found 57 online campgrounds - but I don't want to visit each website to find out they don't offer whats important to me.

I wish to pre-select some items as required (50A, water, dogs OK), select other items as desirable (sewer, pull thru, wifi), and some items to avoid (water parks, pools, golfing, etc - kids, crowds, higher prices).

So my question is ... what do y'all use to assist in choosing your place - within a certain drive time?

Fox

I have used http://www.campgroundreviews.com/ with reasonable success to find rv parks. Once I narrow down what looks good, I then check the parks web site also.

Thats the specific site I use/ am unhappy with; too many unfiltered options (57 for Biloxi) for ease of reviewing.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been liking the Allstays app on my phone.
Peace

I'll give them a look-see (assuming it likes androids). Thank you.
Any other options?

rdufek

Get the Good Sam book from camping world. You look up the area you are going to and then you can see the ratings for all the campgrounds in that area. Rated for amenities, views, and cleanliness it's a quick way to narrow your search for a campground. Then you can also see very quickly which are big rig friendly. Lets you narrow lists down quickly.

WBG

WBGavin
You can also look up campgrounds on the Good Sam website. Has essentially the same info as the book. We use both, depending on the circumstances. I like the website, my wife likes the book.

NP_Chief

We joined Passport America, they also have a book that lists all member campgrounds and amenities. We made our membership dues back after one weekend of camping.

T3XX

If you have a smartphone or tablet, try FreeRoam. It even overlays cell/data coverage on the map and has the same option in search filters.
I'll find out this weekend how accurate it is. =)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just found out, with the purchase of a new Android phone last week, that Android no longer supports the Allstays app.
I, like Dave, have been using it for years.
When all my apps were transferred to the new phone, that one did not come over.
I did a Google search to find out why, and that’s what it said.
Apple still supports it, but if I want to look something up on Allstays, with the new phone, I have to go to their website.

Hockster