Rest in Peace Nancy Lineen

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It is with sadness that I relate the news of Nancy (Nan) Lineen passing away after a three year battle with cancer with her husband Paul and family members at her side.

We'll meet again Nancy, so long.

jbeletti

Such sad news. I’ve known Paul and Nancy for about 13 years and have interacted with them at countless rallies all over the country.

We will miss Miss Nancy. May she Rest In Peace and may Paul and family be comforted knowing Nancy is now pain-free and in a better place.

Sincerest condolences to Paul and family from this Heartland family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, weren't they one of a very few members that had been to every National rally until she became ill?

jbeletti

Jim, weren't they one of a very few members that had been to every National rally until she became ill?

Yes Jay - good point. Paul and Nancy were 06ers - part of the 26 rigs that attended the first national rally that I hosted in 2006.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
So sorry to hear! Prayers of comfort for her family during this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Our heartfelt prayers go out to Paul and his family to ease their pain with the loss of Nan. It's so hard to lose someone even if it's to the Lord. Nancy is in a better place and Paul and his family can take comfort in the fact you'll all be together again someday. Again Paul, our heartfelt prayers are with you at this time.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just happened to log in to the forum today and saw that Nancy had passed. I am so sorry for Paul and family's loss. Nancy was always a pleasant person to be around and talk to. We are all going to miss her...

For those that may not remember here is a photo I have of both Paul and Nancy..

Paul & Nan Lineen 2.jpg