Outside TV Mount Fuel 287

Hello.

I have been searching high and low trying to figure out where I can purchase the mate for the V-shaped slide in tv mount on the outside of our camper. The dealer has been non-helpful and I cant seem to sort through all the existing posts on here to find anyone that has asked the exact same question. Does anyone know the brand or supplier for the V-shaped tv mounts?

am49

We have a Fuel 287 also and have been trying to find the correct tv mount. Did you find one that works?

Hello! Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful in finding one that worked. I talked to Camping World and Heartland. Both sent me what they thought it was only to find that it did not fit. If I recall properly the one in the kitchen fits on the outside... You may be able to find a part number on that one and purchase another. I ended up making one for the outside mount in lieu of all the confusion.

mlpeloquin

Hello! Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful in finding one that worked. I talked to Camping World and Heartland. Both sent me what they thought it was only to find that it did not fit. If I recall properly the one in the kitchen fits on the outside... You may be able to find a part number on that one and purchase another. I ended up making one for the outside mount in lieu of all the confusion.

If you have your vin number, Heartland's parts department should have the parts list for everything on your fifth wheel. If you know that the mount on your kitchen TV fits the outside mount, ask for the manufacture and part number of the mount on that TV.

If you have your vin number, Heartland's parts department should have the parts list for everything on your fifth wheel. If you know that the mount on your kitchen TV fits the outside mount, ask for the manufacture and part number of the mount on that TV.

You would sure like to think so. That is exactly how I got the wrong mount sent to me. It was absolutely the correct shape, just not as wide as the one mounted to the side of the trailer. In the end, I made one for pennies and didnt have to touch the one in the kitchen.