us hwy 65

carl.swoyer

I'm presently staying in Branson Missouri. This coming Tuesday morning I plan to head to Des Moines Iowa via highway 65 north.
Anyone out there have any information on the current conditions traveling us 65 North.?
We we're heading to Oklahoma City and Albuquerque NM but to many roads were washed out, and alot bridge closures.

Just curious if anyone has traveled 65 n and if anyone has current info on road conditions.
From Des Moines Iowa we will travel the upper peninsula through Michigan and then down into Indiana.
Thanks

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Have a safe trip. Good luck in Missouri lots of flooding unfortunately. Iowa has been quite soggy too. I look forward to a few days of clear weather here in iowa.

carl.swoyer

Have a safe trip. Good luck in Missouri lots of flooding unfortunately. Iowa has been quite soggy too. I look forward to a few days of clear weather here in iowa.
Traveling 65 north and then in Marshall it was closed due to flooding and historic flooding with more rain on it's way. Fortunately I was able to do a u turn at a tire shop. We then went east on 70 to 63 north. We will try again tomorrow to reach Des Moines Iowa then the UP of Michigan. Huge flooding! The water was very close to the road.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Traveling 65 north and then in Marshall it was closed due to flooding and historic flooding with more rain on it's way. Fortunately I was able to do a u turn at a tire shop. We then went east on 70 to 63 north. We will try again tomorrow to reach Des Moines Iowa then the UP of Michigan. Huge flooding! The water was very close to the road.

I hope the apps were helpful in rerouting are all the flooded areas.

Unfortunately flooding can change routes quickly.