Furrion data plans

We are very close to buying a Furrion router and wifi extender. I see they have their own data plans. Month-to-month, no annual contracts. 10g is $69 for a month. Sounds like they resell Verizon data plans. Anyone using the Furrion plan?

esscobra

check around on data plans here in texas verizion has 22gb for 45 then slow speeds- sprint has 100gb for 65 then slows

wdk450

We are very close to buying a Furrion router and wifi extender. I see they have their own data plans. Month-to-month, no annual contracts. 10g is $69 for a month. Sounds like they resell Verizon data plans. Anyone using the Furrion plan?

You might want to look at these 2 WiFi plans offered through the FMCA (Family Motorcoach Association). I believe the FMCA dues are $80 for 2 years. I have the Verizon plan and moved from a previous Verizon plan that gave me 12 Gb for about $80 a month. The FMCA Verizon plan is unlimited, but throttled after 25 Gb. I pay $50.05 a month for that. The Sprint plan shows no data limits but previous postings have said that they CAN throttle you after a certain data usage point if the network is getting crowded. Price is about the same, although it is my perception that Sprint coverage isn't as complete as Verizon's.

Here's the FMCA WiFi offers weblink: https://www.fmca.com/index.php/rv-wifi.html

BTW: FMCA has now been allowing ALL types of RV's into their group for several years now.

esscobra

verizon has 45 for 22 gb then slow -and its not if busy - after 22 it slows no matter what - but best nationwide coverage