Heartland put the the “Heart” in Heartland

The following is a “Heart” in Heartland story.
Having spent the Winter in Foley, Alabama, we went to Rogers, Arkansas to visit my step son.
Leaving Arkansas, we spent the night at a park in Auburn, Indiana.
When my wife opened the slides, she noticed the couch on the back wall had fallen apart.
The Right arm had separated from the rest of the couch.
We arrived home on 10 April 2019 2 days after our warranty had run out.
I called Heartland Customer Service to report the problem.
The couch was supplied by LCI.
They were contacted and agreed to replace the Tri Fold Couch as good will gesture.
I informed both parties that I would be at the Heartland Rally from 3 June to 18 June and the installation could be done there, to save them expenses.
This was all set by end of April with order being placed.
Fast forward to Rally week.
On Tuesday 11 June we went to Shipshewana for the day.
I received a call from the Heartland Service team that my new couch was at the trailer.
We arrived back at our site to find a new tri fold couch sitting by the trailer that was the wrong color and 10” too narrow.
Enter Matt Cameron, Director of Service and Warranty who personally came to my site at the Rally.
Matt said they would try and get the correct couch to us before Rally ended.
Matt returned the next day and apologized that they would not be able to get it to me because they didn’t have one.
I was told by Matt that the couch would have to be made and shipped to my home in Michigan.
Yesterday, 20 June I received my new couch.
I found out the the couch was Air Freighted into Detroit Metropolitan Airport and trucked to my home 60 miles Northeast in Port Huron.
This couch arrived well crated on a pallet.
It is the correct size and color and all is well now, I just have to install it in the trailer.
I want to thank all involved at Heartland, & LCI from beginning to end for their help.
I especially want to say that Matt Cameron really went the extra mile and really put the “Heart” in Heartland.
It makes me very happy to be a Heartland Owner.
Matt, to you sir, I Personally say Thank You on this owners forum.
To everyone at Heartland and LCI involved, I say Thank You on this owners forum.
There really is a “Heart” in Heartland.

Gary R Hock
aka Hockster

Last edited by a moderator:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Matt is a very good guy. He has helped me out as well. Glad you're taken care of.