Rest in Peace - Bob Harstell

jbeletti

I just learned today via Facebook of the passing of Bob Hartsell (Bob&Patty). Bob was our founding Southern California Chapter Leader. Bob was quite the character - I really liked him. Heartfelt condolences go out to Patty and their family. Rest in peace Bob.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
May Bob rest in peace. Prayers are lifted for him and his family in their time of loss.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rest in peace Bob Hartsell, my friend. Bob was the first one to step forward and welcome me to the Heartland Owners Club when I first joined in 2010. He was also a bit of a mentor at times.
Please accept our condolences Patty. Also our sincerest condolences to yours and Bob's entire families. Trace and Teri.

mlpeloquin

Rest in peace Bob and our condolences to Patty and his family. His was the second rally we attended. A great rally. He really helped me with advice with my new fifth wheel.

Bobby A

Rest in peace Bob Hartsell, my friend. Bob was the first one to step forward and welcome me to the Heartland Owners Club when I first joined in 2010. He was also a bit of a mentor at times.
Please accept our condolences Patty. Also our sincerest condolences to yours and Bob's entire families. Trace and Teri.

This would mirror my post as well, he was so helpful in 2010 when I had several issues with my bighorn. Rest in peace buddy. Our condolences to Patty and the rest of his family and loved ones.

Bobby A

hogwaii

I haven't been on the Heartland site for a few years, obviously, but I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Bob Hartsell. My condolences to Patty and family. R.I.P. Bob.

Greg and Rhonda Hall

Jimsryker

RIP Bob. You provided guidance when I was looking into my 2013 Cyclone. Thanks for the rally’s. I owed you a burger and never got around to it…. Deep regrets.