Flat TV Bracket for 2016 Pioneer Toyhauler

Trying to find a flat bracket for the back of our TV, so I can mount it on the existing wall mounts in a used 2016 Pioneer Toyhauler we bought last year from a dealer. The first buyer had removed the table, etc., included in the removed items was the mount and TV (if it had a TV} Both wall brackets were in the TH, one inside the other outside, they're simple flat mounts.

Am I missing something, is one mount used for the wall and back of the TV? The dealer ordered a mount and a wall mount was sent from Heartland, I called the HL customer service number and explained what I needed, or the brand of the brackets I needed. They--HL didn't know the brand or have any idea what was used in the TH.

Completely forgot about trying the HL Forum until late this evening, tried for a year to find what I need, I'm determined to find it, I can order two wall mounts and one tv mount from Amazon, would work great, except removing the existing outside mount, would involve cutting caulking and possibly damaging siding.

Any advice or help will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi Pokaseedes,

If there's some type of mounting bracket on the wall, it sounds like the previous owner either bought it from Heartland or purchased aftermarket and installed it himself - which a lot of people do.

When you spoke with Heartland, if it had been a factory install, they probably would have seen that on the record of your trailer. So I'm guessing it was aftermarket.

I'd suggest you measure the mounting points where the existing brackets attach to the wall and the pattern on the back of the TV you're trying to mount. Then visit Walmart or some other stores and measure what they have. Most mounts have lots of holes, providing flexibility to adapt.

When you find a match, take down the existing brackets and install the new gear.

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum! The brackets that mount to the wall and TV are different. The "wall" mounts are usually some type of rail system and the "TV" mounts have hooks on them to secure the TV to the rails. Ours that mount to the TV has, what I call hooks, at the top and screws at the bottom that lock it to the bottom rail. Post some pictures of what you have and we can try to assist further. You may have to make a couple more posts before the site will allow to post a picture.

Thanks for the replies, the mounts in the TH were factory installed, HL had the info needed to look it up. They don't know the brand so I can look for the TV bracket. I thought an owner on the forum might have the same type and possibly know the brand name and/or where I could get the TV mount.

I'm giving up, on finding a bracket, I'm going to order a bracket set from Amazon and hope I don't ruin the exterior cutting the caulking and removing the existing bracket.

NP_Chief

Might be worth taking a picture of it and going to Best Buy (or somewhere similar). They might be able to match it up. If your luck is like mine, I doubt it'll work.

• Thank goodness, found the bracket/mount I needed, I kept searching Amazon and reading descriptions, it's made by PAW International and is their (in description) hard to find steel mount, I used a magnet on the wall mount, and bingo---it was steel. I ordered the TV mount and it came today, fits perfect.

I have the numbers if another owner needs them, send a PM or I could post them here. They're a simple flat square mount, with V shaped channels that mate.

One simple request/question---why didn't HL customer service have this info and the Dealer, it would have saved a lot of time for me. (I looked off and on over a year)...Oh well, all's well that ends well---Think that's the saying.......:cool: