Toilet install

Routemaster

It looks like I might have maybe a 1" the hole looks larger than pipe. There is a angle iron going across and then the pipes in a cluster in the location, I think could get away with a no hub coupler with a cut on the down pipe is at a angle and spin it round forward, what do think?
Den.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    528.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    416.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    470 KB · Views: 32

SLO

Rick.
I just re checked the rough out dimension is at 9 1/2ins, the other thing the local stores don't sell ABS only PVC would they glue up to ABS?
Den.

They do make a ABS to PVC transition glue so you can glue those two together.

It looks like I might have maybe a 1" the hole looks larger than pipe. There is a angle iron going across and then the pipes in a cluster in the location, I think could get away with a no hub coupler with a cut on the down pipe is at a angle and spin it round forward, what do think?
Den.

I can’t tell which way you need to move the closet flange from your pictures. If it’s moved parallel to the 1 1/2” ABS pipe, I don’t see a problem. If moved towards the 1 1/2” ABS pipe you could offset that pipe with some 22 1/2° fittings. Don’t use 90° fittings. If 22 1/2° fittings aren’t available, use 45° fittings. If it moves towards the OSB board, it doesn’t look like you have much room. Maybe there’s more room than looks like from the pictures. I did enlarge the hole going through the floor slightly, to accommodate the moving of the closet flange.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Routemaster

Rick.
The new floor flange moves to the front away from that drain pipe across coach. There looks like there could be a 1ins space in front of the down pipe.
Did you buy a slip fit floor flange.
Do you think if I cut the down pipe (where) I pull that old flange with up do you think the red and blue pipes fit in behind the new down pipe? make sense.
Thanks.
Den.

SLO

Rick.
The new floor flange moves to the front away from that drain pipe across coach. There looks like there could be a 1ins space in front of the down pipe.
Did you buy a slip fit floor flange.
Do you think if I cut the down pipe (where) I pull that old flange with up do you think the red and blue pipes fit in behind the new down pipe? make sense.
Thanks.
Den.

I did use a socket closet flange (glues over the pipe) with a stainless steel metal ring (the part that glues to the floor and the toilet bolts attach to). Moving the red and blue PEX pipes as well as electrical to others side of pipe looks possible but you would need to cut and shorten the blue PEX pipe that goes to the toilet water supply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Routemaster

IMG_0239.JPGI have the 320 in our Arlington.. a little work required to do the install. I also have had hammering when releasing the foot pedal.
Now have also installed a Sure Flow accumulator in line after a tip from an RV tech and it has helped.
Also I believe that when shower running and toilet flushed shower water stayed hot!!
Den.