Help! 2019 Mallard M32 Bunkhouse/bathroom light dim and fan doesn't work

So, before delivery, our bunkhouse lights/bathroom light and fan worked. After delivery Bunkhouse lights and bathroom light are 1/2 lit and when trying to turn the bathroom fan on, they all shut off. I can't seem to figure anything out. everything else works perfect wether connected to shore power or disconnected. I really don't want to make the 2.5 hour trek one direction to camping world right now.
-Fuses are fine and outlets work in bunkhouse/bathroom just fine as well.
**any help is great and if someone would like a video, I will gladly upload or send to show what is happening

danemayer

If your fuses have led lights next to each, they may be passing enough current to barely illuminate the LED lights in bunkhouse and bathroom, but not enough to supply the fan.

Are you checking the fuses with an ohm meter? Sometimes a visual check is not conclusive.

If your fuses have led lights next to each, they may be passing enough current to barely illuminate the LED lights in bunkhouse and bathroom, but not enough to supply the fan.

Are you checking the fuses with an ohm meter? Sometimes a visual check is not conclusive.
----How many Ohms should I be checking for, fuse is not blown :( ----

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Our closet light went dim and the fuse looked good, but a new fuse solved the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Sounds like a bad ground connection to me.

Do a test on the circuit. find a ground wire (White wire) anywhere in that circuit that is easy to get to, then use a long wire to tap into that ground with one end and ground it to the frame, ground bar, or battery. If everything works then you will know it's a ground problem and can work your way back to the source..

Hope this made sense

Jerrod