Winterizing help

Dan54

In the process of winterizing our Landmark Grand Canyon 5th Wheel there are a couple problems. First I can't find the location of the drain for the fresh water tank. It's not on the diagram & I can't find it when looking over & under the trailer. Suggestions?
Second i can only find one low point drain - a blue pipe - which I figure is the cold water. Or do hot & cold come out in the same drain?
Last, can't get the washing machine turned on. Plugged in, breaker is on, worked ok last year when I winterized, wife can't even figure it out! Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The blue line dropping down behind the rear axle is the fresh water tank drain. There are no low point drains anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

danemayer

You need to test the outlet to ensure it's providing power. A loose wire connection is the most likely explanation.

If the outlet is good, it may be the control board that's failed. If it's a stacked Splendide washer/dryer set, you can unbolt the brackets that hold the two units together and lift the dryer out - it's pretty light. Then you can work on the washing machine. I think the top needs to come off to get to the control board.