EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/15/2020 to 1/19/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

roswald

We live in the area and would like to volunteer to work the show a few times. Schedule TBD

Rich and Barb Oswald

Bighorn55

Our plans have been pushed back. We will not be in until Jan. 16th. Sorry for the change. Looking forward to seeing everyone and helping out at this event.

Steven and Mary

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Good afternoon Volunteers,
Have finally gotten around to filling in schedules, nothing is set in stone when everyone arrives at Lazydays on Monday we will go over schedules and specifics of volunteering. We are thinking a potluck
meal that evening with everyone bringing a dish to share,entrees, etc. Also on Tuesday after setup it
is a tradition to go to Parksdale Farms for a strawberry treat, for anyone interested.
Lina West

ljawest

Lewis and I made reservations at Happy Traveler RV inThonotosassa for Tuesday thru to Monday morning.

Linda, we can volunteer whenever you need us.

Jo Anne's # 228-238-5500

ram_1955

I will be arriving in Kissimmee on the evening of the 13th staying until at least the 21st.
I can work anytime if needed.

lindaw

I will be arriving in Kissimmee on the evening of the 13th staying until at least the 21st.
I can work anytime if needed.
Ray would love to have you come volunteer. I will PM my phone
number so we can talk since this is your first time.
Linda

lindaw

Potluck will be Tuesday afternoon instead of Monday, sorry for the mistake. It will be at Site 85.
Walter and Linda

carl.swoyer

Well I see y'all are having fun.
I'm on the corner next to the tennis court.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Carl - are you over near the pool? I came by and knocked but no one answered the door. How long are you going to be at Lazydays RV Resort? Hope to catch up with ya. Will try tomorrow evening.
Byrd

carl.swoyer

Carl - are you over near the pool? I came by and knocked but no one answered the door. How long are you going to be at Lazydays RV Resort? Hope to catch up with ya. Will try tomorrow evening.
Byrd
We're heading out this morning to the Everglades then onto Key West for a couple of weeks.

carl.swoyer

Monument Lake Campground us rt 41
446aa77901ca503f39432b49345bec47.jpg

davebennington

Here are a few pictures from the Tampa RV show that Heartland volunteers helped with.
IMG_8898.JPG IMG_8901.JPG IMG_8900.JPG IMG_8903.JPG IMG_8898.JPG IMG_8908.JPG IMG_8909.JPG IMG_8912.JPGIMG_8914.JPG

Thamk all of you who help man the tables.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.