Does anyone use a DVR?

ORV1980

Sherman
We have been looking for a DVR that can record over the air signals. There does not seem to be many options available. Is anybody using a DVR to record OTA programs? We can't really afford satellite service at this time.
Thanks,
Sherman

NYSUPstater

I thought a DVR will record anything regardless of source. I've never fiddled w/ ours d-stairs (FiOS), DW & DS do tho.

Garypowell

Look up TIVO. We have been using it for years in the RV as well as home. Around $200 for the DVR box and then $15 a month or....we pay a yearly of around $150.

Our sticks and bricks is in Melbourne, Fl. I have a coat hanger in the attic and we pull in 52 stations and most are better quality than cable or satellite.

Noofear

Channel Master makes a DVR OTA unit that works quite nicely. It's cheaper than TIVO and no monthly fees. I've had mine for a year and I'm very happy with the unit.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

ORV1980

Sherman
Channel Master makes a DVR OTA unit that works quite nicely. It's cheaper than TIVO and no monthly fees. I've had mine for a year and I'm very happy with the unit.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

I decided on a Channel Master OTA DVR. I am happy with it so far. It records well and It seems like i have a clearer picture and stronger audio than before. It also has a streaming feature, which i have not used yet.
Thank you all for your input.