bighorn 3585RL Water leaking during rain in my basement from aluminium rail above driver side door

mcsquid86

I have a 2013 bighorn 3585 RL. I notice rain dripping a lot during rain the other day. it is dripping from the top of the piece of aluminium rail on the top of the frame (toward the front of the rig) of my basement door on the driver side. Caulking looks good around the door frame. Has anyone ever have this happen? Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It may be passing over the top of the door panel and seeping past the gasket. My doors absorbed rain/snow melt and blistered badly. After replacing the doors, I mounted a section of roof gutter above them to direct run-off away from the openings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Happens to ours, but it depends on the direction of the rain to be honest. That makes me think it's something on the side vs. the roof.

I'll find that little leak someday.

mcsquid86

Was not able to find the time to get to it. I closed the bedroom slide and it hasn't leaked during any rain since. It is winter time now, I guess when I pull it out of storage I'll have to find the leak.