R.I.P. Bernie aka Happykraut

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly I have to create this post announcing the passing of a friend to many Heartland RVers.
Bernie passed away Friday at 9:00 pm.
Rest in peace my friend.

Peace
Dave

Kbvols

Our Condolences and Deepest Sympathy to Judy and family.

Bernie was one of the very first Heartlanders we met. Bernie was so welcoming and inviting to both Kim and I.

Bernie was always so fun at rallies and always great to talk with.

Rest In Peace Happykraut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rest in Peace Bernie, my friend. Condolences to Judi and their family.

You taught me and many others about Munzees.

jnbhobe

RIP Bernie, you was a friend to all of us, we had a lot of fun times together. Our sympathy to Judy and family.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
My wife donna and i will greatly miss bernie and our sincere condolences to judy and the family. We have very fond memories of when we first met at the michigan rally many years ago. Loved talking and hanging with bernie and judy whenever we could. RIP my friend.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry to read this. Our condolences to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
So sad to hear. Condolences to Judi & family.

We first met Bernie & Judi at our Ontario Chapter rally in Niagara Falls back in 2014. Since then, our path has crossed several times. It was always a pleasure to see them.

Bob & Christine

jbeletti

It's sad each time we lose a Heartland family member and we've lost many over the years.

This one is especially tough for some of us as Bernie left such a mark on so many of us. I have so many fond memories of this guy, I can't even begin to list them. So for now, I'll just leave our sincerest condolences to Judi and family for their loss of an amazing man.

Rest in peace my friend.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
RIP Bernie, you will be greatly by Heartlanders. Our condolences to Judy and family.
Walter and Linda West

danemayer

There are a lot of us who have fond memories of Bernie. I think we first met in Kerrville, TX at a Sweetheart Rally. Sorry to hear of his passing.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Bernie was such a welcoming guy. Always happy to share his knowledge. He'll be missed.

RIP my friend.

Tool958

Sorry to hear it. We met him a few years ago at an Illinois Heartland Owners state meet. He introduced us to Munzys. Lol He was a really likable man and didn’t seem to know a stranger. He will be greatly missed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Chippendale

So sorry to read this, I met Bernie at the first Heartland rally I ever attended, at Coffee Creek RV Park in Santo, TX in March of 2015 and our paths crossed several times over the next few years. He is one who will never be forgotten, my condolences to Judi and Family.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and my condolences go out to their family. I met Bernie and Dave at our 1st rally. he fixed an electrical issue on our NT21FBS. He'll certainly be remembered and missed. What a great individual. Again, our heartfelt sympathy goes out to Judy and the rest of the family. There's a place in Heaven for that man.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Jo and I will miss talking to you at the rallies. We send are condolences and prayers to Judy and family

chasdvorak

We are so very sorry to hear of Bernie’s passing. Whether it was a rally in Goshen, a MacGyver fix on our coach in Moab or some barn dancing with Lederhosen at the Octoberfest in The Amana Colonies, it was always a blast to hang out with Bernie.

Our deepest condolences to Judy and family. We pray that God provides comfort and peace during this very difficult time. We look forward to being with Bernie at a heavenly rally that will never end.

Blessings,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Please accept our condolences. We wish the family much strength.
Kristy and Mark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So sorry to hear about Bernie's passing. Our condolences to all of the family.