Replacement back bathroom door?

OSH4007

Hey All,

I need to replace the rear bathroom door. Do we order that from a local dealer? From Heartland directly? Other online sources?

Thanks
Mike

wdk450

Is this a warranty issue? Can you do the door install yourself?

I would say call Heartland Service Monday morning at the contact number on the forum Portal page left top. Have your VIN at the ready, as this is how they track your rig.

OSH4007

Is this a warranty issue? Can you do the door install yourself?

I would say call Heartland Service Monday morning at the contact number on the forum Portal page left top. Have your VIN at the ready, as this is how they track your rig.

This is not a warranty claim. I will call Heartland Monday. Thanks

sengli

I would think the shipping costs for a door would be pretty steep. Yikes! On our last three rigs we have removed the bathroom doors completely and my DW likes curtains on a small rail.

danemayer

If there's a nearby Heartland dealer, you might be able to have them order the door for you and coordinate for Heartland to ship it inside a trailer that's on its way to the dealer. That could avoid the substantial cost of crating the door and paying for ground transportation of a large item.

I too need to replace the bath room door on my Wilderness. door taken off was 78 inches high. the area the door goes in is 82.5 inches high. bought a door at Home Depot that is 80 inches tall. was there a reason the original door was so short? or can i go ahead and mount my 80 inch door? thanks for any input.