EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, New Bern - 10/8/2020 to 10/11/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Hayden & GiGi,

We just made our reservation for your Rally (or Camp Out if Heartland cancels anymore Rallies), arriving on Oct 8th departing Oct 13th. Excited to be attending your Rally. We have family in NC so we are hoping to see them.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Hi Hayden & GiGi,

We just made our reservation for your Rally (or Camp Out if Heartland cancels anymore Rallies), arriving on Oct 8th departing Oct 13th. Excited to be attending your Rally. We have family in NC so we are hoping to see them.

Hi, Don & Cindy.
Thats great. Look forward to meeting you both and having a great time.
See you both soon.

Hayden & Gigi.

Alpha

I know it's past the deadline, but is it possible to register for this? We just picked up our Torque 371 over the weekend. This sounds like a great event/fellowship.
Thanks.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We would love to see your new Torque. Call the campground and see if they have any openings and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally folks so you can get the discount.

Warrstang331

I know it's past the deadline, but is it possible to register for this? We just picked up our Torque 371 over the weekend. This sounds like a great event/fellowship.
Thanks.

There should be no problems as long as the camp ground is not booked up. Just give them a call and see. Would love for you all to make it. Call and see and let me know.

Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha

There should be no problems as long as the camp ground is not booked up. Just give them a call and see. Would love for you all to make it. Call and see and let me know.

Hayden

Secured space 59. See everyone there. My name is Jeff and my wife’s name is Stefani. 3 kids, 4/6/8 years old.

thanks everyone!

Warrstang331

Secured space 59. See everyone there. My name is Jeff and my wife’s name is Stefani. 3 kids, 4/6/8 years old.

thanks everyone!

Jeff & Stefani,
That’s great news. Gigi and I look forward to meeting you both. Will add you all to the list.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have decided to stop in Myrtle Beach between NC and GA Rallies for a couple of days. Just booked at Myrtle Beach Travel Park Sunday thru Wednesday morning. Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We are decided t o stop in Myrtle Beach between NC and GA Rallies for a couple of days. Just booked at Myrtle Beach Travel Park Sunday thru Wednesday morning. Anyone else interested?

Nice. Other years we’d be there at MBTP in October but other circumstances have prevailed this year

Status
Not open for further replies.