Gone from the Heartland Family

Lynn1130

After 8 years of owning our Cyclone 3010 we have sold it and moved to a class C from another manufacturer. We loved the toy hauler and put it to good use during the time we owned it but the set up and take down started to take more time and effort than we wanted. We added a number of upgrades with the new coach that makes it faster and easier to get set up when we arrive and less work on tear down. We are still back roading, exploring, fishing and hunting the same places we always have but it will be in a Jeep rather than a SXS.

I will still be here lurking as there is a lot of good information on this site about RVing in general and I have learned a bunch during the time here. There is a great wealth of knowledge here that makes RVing more enjoyable and some very good mods and upgrades that I put to use. Thanks to all who helped with my questions during the time here.

So, I am not gone and am still learning as I read through posts here.

mlpeloquin

We too have traded in our fifth wheel. Setup was about an hour and tear down took about an hour and a half. Bothered my knees, but I could put up with that. Stay for a week or more no problem. When my back started to spasm consistently and another cross country trip next year, it was time. A Class A diesel pusher is the new rig. Will miss the room in the fifth wheel and the Heartland rallies.

jbeletti

Wishing you both all the best in your future RVing endeavors. Pleased to have you stick around this forum to contribute and keep in touch with your friends. You're also welcome to join us at HOC chapter rallies if that works out for you.

carl.swoyer

Congratulations on your new motor homes .
Travel safe. And always keep your cup 1/2 full.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Wishing you both all the best in your future RVing endeavors. Pleased to have you stick around this forum to contribute and keep in touch with your friends. You're also welcome to join us at HOC chapter rallies if that works out for you.

Thank you Jim. I will. Some of the nicest people are Heartland owners.