Looking at purchasing a Panda washer and dryer any opinion?

Davlyn

We are looking at purchasing a Panda 3.75 cu and matching dryer. This model is the best (smallest)fitting for our garage and RZR. Has anyone purchased this model and what's your opinion about the quality of the machines?

Thanks,
Lynne Moore

Dmetcalf

We are looking at purchasing a Panda 3.75 cu and matching dryer. This model is the best (smallest)fitting for our garage and RZR. Has anyone purchased this model and what's your opinion about the quality of the machines?

Thanks,
Lynne Moore

I haven’t heard of this brand ..? Where do you purchase these at ..? We are also looking to add a washer & dryer soon. I’ll be monitoring this post. Thanks

Brenn

We have Splendide Aniston ARWXF129W thats our washer and a Spledide Aniston TVM63X dryer stackable. We have had them since 2013 and have had, thank God, one issue and my husband fixed it. We have them in our garage in our Toy Hauler next to the bathroom. As like the others, we have not heard of that type of units. I would like to suggest not to get the all in one unit, as most people I know who have had them, did not like they had to keep drying to get the clothes completely dry. Also, you cant start another load of wash while drying. Its all about cost, room and preference. Good luck.

Davlyn

Thanks for your reply, Brenn. I've been looking at the separate units, not interested in the all in one combo for the obvious reasons. I'm impressed with the fact Brenn's model has been going so long, so maybe the quality is worth it. Do you live in your rv full time, Brenn?
Duane and Maureen, I googled the best rv washing machines and dryers and have found out the best is Bosch at $1999.00, Splendide at $1799.00, GE at $1299.00. Then the price drops to $250.00 models for the washer and $250.00 for the dryer.
Another article said the best models were the Bosch, Splendide, GE, Black and Decker, and Magic Chef. I found the Panda, Eco, HOme, Cost(?) on Amazon. WalMart also sells them and Costco is having a black friday sale. The reviews have been decent for the Panda and it is the best fit for the Toy Hauler with the RZR loaded.
This has been a long process, but it's a long winter and so I'll keep checking.

Lynne and Dave Moore

Thanks for your reply, Brenn. I've been looking at the separate units, not interested in the all in one combo for the obvious reasons. I'm impressed with the fact Brenn's model has been going so long, so maybe the quality is worth it. Do you live in your rv full time, Brenn?
Duane and Maureen, I googled the best rv washing machines and dryers and have found out the best is Bosch at $1999.00, Splendide at $1799.00, GE at $1299.00. Then the price drops to $250.00 models for the washer and $250.00 for the dryer.
Another article said the best models were the Bosch, Splendide, GE, Black and Decker, and Magic Chef. I found the Panda, Eco, HOme, Cost(?) on Amazon. WalMart also sells them and Costco is having a black friday sale. The reviews have been decent for the Panda and it is the best fit for the Toy Hauler with the RZR loaded.
This has been a long process, but it's a long winter and so I'll keep checking.

Lynne and Dave Moore

The performance is good. It saved water and power too. All buttons are solid and easy to tell what the function is. It can dry the clothes pretty fast and save energy. It is environmental friendly. The appearance is clean and modern. It is like the future design. I like the size to save spaces. The color is silver, white and grey. It is beautiful. The perceived value is just right. In additional to the perceived value, it can save energy, so it can save a lot of money for the long run. I used them for 2 years, and there is no problem found. It is really reliable, it is solid and can use for a long time. It takes a short time to finish the load. This is really good.

mlpeloquin

We have Splendide Aniston ARWXF129W thats our washer and a Spledide Aniston TVM63X dryer stackable. We have had them since 2013 and have had, thank God, one issue and my husband fixed it. We have them in our garage in our Toy Hauler next to the bathroom. As like the others, we have not heard of that type of units. I would like to suggest not to get the all in one unit, as most people I know who have had them, did not like they had to keep drying to get the clothes completely dry. Also, you cant start another load of wash while drying. Its all about cost, room and preference. Good luck.

We had the all in one with the outside vent with no issues. Ran like a champ. The long and never dry issues happens with the ventless combo model.

avvidclif

The performance is good. It saved water and power too. All buttons are solid and easy to tell what the function is. It can dry the clothes pretty fast and save energy. It is environmental friendly. The appearance is clean and modern. It is like the future design. I like the size to save spaces. The color is silver, white and grey. It is beautiful. The perceived value is just right. In additional to the perceived value, it can save energy, so it can save a lot of money for the long run. I used them for 2 years, and there is no problem found. It is really reliable, it is solid and can use for a long time. It takes a short time to finish the load. This is really good.

What combo were you referring to?

Davlyn

Thanks! We've ordered the Panda washer 3.75 cu and dryer 3.75 cu. We won't be able to install them until May, but I'll post again after they are installed.

- - - Updated - - -

What combo were you referring to?

I was looking for stackables, not a combo unit.

Jim_Hull

I get the sense that gibbonsthecamper may be affiliated with the company or the importer. Just joined 3 days ago and only posted on this item.

TXgearhead

So, to resurrect this, has anyone had experience with Panda products, or any other brand besides Splendide or Pinnacle?

Dmetcalf

Here is our Splendid washer/dryer vented unit we just installed last weekend. It was a bit of a challenge to get it in place with the drain pan installed under it and ran a drain to the under side of it. It's there and it's secured down well, shouldn't move...

Splendid washer dryer.jpg

GK2018

Thanks,
Lynne Moore
We've had the Panda washer and dryer for 2 years running and we wash clothes a couple times per week with it and so far it has worked great for us!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TXgearhead

We've had the Panda washer and dryer for 2 years running and we wash clothes a couple times per week with it and so far it has worked great for us!

Thanks for the info. What size/model is it? Where did you buy it?

GK2018

Thanks for the info. What size/model is it? Where did you buy it?
The Panda washer is model: PAN50SWR1
The Panda dryer is model: PAN60SF-01

There is also the Giantex washer you could look at as well called the "Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Laundry 8 lbs Load Capacity Washing Machine Washer/Spinner W/Drain"

I purchased a ventless kit for the dryer called the "BetterVent Indoor Dryer Vent Kit" which works pretty well, I still open a window or turn on a fan to circulate the air but haven't had any problems from any of it. April will be two years of having all three and they are relatively quite unless you overload it and it throws it off balance which I've done on accident a couple times then it shakes like an earthquake until you take something out.

We ordered all of it from Amazon seems to usually be our go to place they have two day shipping, usually cheaper and they seem to have more options than the big box stores do these days.

bwdt

The Panda washer is model: PAN50SWR1
The Panda dryer is model: PAN60SF-01

There is also the Giantex washer you could look at as well called the "Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Laundry 8 lbs Load Capacity Washing Machine Washer/Spinner W/Drain"

I purchased a ventless kit for the dryer called the "BetterVent Indoor Dryer Vent Kit" which works pretty well, I still open a window or turn on a fan to circulate the air but haven't had any problems from any of it. April will be two years of having all three and they are relatively quite unless you overload it and it throws it off balance which I've done on accident a couple times then it shakes like an earthquake until you take something out.

We ordered all of it from Amazon seems to usually be our go to place they have two day shipping, usually cheaper and they seem to have more options than the big box stores do these days.

I'm looking at a similar setup, I was wondering if the cloths come out of the washer fairly dry, the reviews say that the clothes come out soak and wet.