Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking at purchasing a Panda washer and dryer any opinion?

1. Print this Post   #1

Looking at purchasing a Panda washer and dryer any opinion?

We are looking at purchasing a Panda 3.75 cu and matching dryer. This model is the best (smallest)fitting for our garage and RZR. Has anyone purchased this model and what's your opinion about the quality of the machines?

Thanks,
    Lynne Moore

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: Looking at purchasing a Panda washer and dryer any opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Davlyn View Post
    We are looking at purchasing a Panda 3.75 cu and matching dryer. This model is the best (smallest)fitting for our garage and RZR. Has anyone purchased this model and what's your opinion about the quality of the machines?

Thanks,
    Lynne Moore
    I havenít heard of this brand ..? Where do you purchase these at ..? We are also looking to add a washer & dryer soon. Iíll be monitoring this post. Thanks
    Duane & Maureen Metcalf
    Princeton, Texas
    H.O.C. # 5883
    2019 Silverado 3500 DRW
    Firestone 5000 airbags
    MORryde upgraded wet bolt kit with heavier shackles
    2019 Cyclone 4007
    2016 Can Am Spyder RTL

3. Print this Post   #3

We have Splendide Aniston ARWXF129W thats our washer and a Spledide Aniston TVM63X dryer stackable. We have had them since 2013 and have had, thank God, one issue and my husband fixed it. We have them in our garage in our Toy Hauler next to the bathroom. As like the others, we have not heard of that type of units. I would like to suggest not to get the all in one unit, as most people I know who have had them, did not like they had to keep drying to get the clothes completely dry. Also, you cant start another load of wash while drying. Its all about cost, room and preference. Good luck.
    Member Number:6591

4. Print this Post   #4

Thanks for your reply, Brenn. I've been looking at the separate units, not interested in the all in one combo for the obvious reasons. I'm impressed with the fact Brenn's model has been going so long, so maybe the quality is worth it. Do you live in your rv full time, Brenn?
    Duane and Maureen, I googled the best rv washing machines and dryers and have found out the best is Bosch at $1999.00, Splendide at $1799.00, GE at $1299.00. Then the price drops to $250.00 models for the washer and $250.00 for the dryer.
    Another article said the best models were the Bosch, Splendide, GE, Black and Decker, and Magic Chef. I found the Panda, Eco, HOme, Cost(?) on Amazon. WalMart also sells them and Costco is having a black friday sale. The reviews have been decent for the Panda and it is the best fit for the Toy Hauler with the RZR loaded.
    This has been a long process, but it's a long winter and so I'll keep checking.

Lynne and Dave Moore

5. Print this Post   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Davlyn View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Brenn. I've been looking at the separate units, not interested in the all in one combo for the obvious reasons. I'm impressed with the fact Brenn's model has been going so long, so maybe the quality is worth it. Do you live in your rv full time, Brenn?
    Duane and Maureen, I googled the best rv washing machines and dryers and have found out the best is Bosch at $1999.00, Splendide at $1799.00, GE at $1299.00. Then the price drops to $250.00 models for the washer and $250.00 for the dryer.
    Another article said the best models were the Bosch, Splendide, GE, Black and Decker, and Magic Chef. I found the Panda, Eco, HOme, Cost(?) on Amazon. WalMart also sells them and Costco is having a black friday sale. The reviews have been decent for the Panda and it is the best fit for the Toy Hauler with the RZR loaded.
    This has been a long process, but it's a long winter and so I'll keep checking.

Lynne and Dave Moore
    The performance is good. It saved water and power too. All buttons are solid and easy to tell what the function is. It can dry the clothes pretty fast and save energy. It is environmental friendly. The appearance is clean and modern. It is like the future design. I like the size to save spaces. The color is silver, white and grey. It is beautiful. The perceived value is just right. In additional to the perceived value, it can save energy, so it can save a lot of money for the long run. I used them for 2 years, and there is no problem found. It is really reliable, it is solid and can use for a long time. It takes a short time to finish the load. This is really good.

6. Print this Post   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    We have Splendide Aniston ARWXF129W thats our washer and a Spledide Aniston TVM63X dryer stackable. We have had them since 2013 and have had, thank God, one issue and my husband fixed it. We have them in our garage in our Toy Hauler next to the bathroom. As like the others, we have not heard of that type of units. I would like to suggest not to get the all in one unit, as most people I know who have had them, did not like they had to keep drying to get the clothes completely dry. Also, you cant start another load of wash while drying. Its all about cost, room and preference. Good luck.
    We had the all in one with the outside vent with no issues. Ran like a champ. The long and never dry issues happens with the ventless combo model.
    Marc & Carol with Luci & Abby the Boston Terriers

2013 GMC Denali Crew Cab with XTREME Bed Liner
    Air Lift System with remote, Huskey 26K Hitch

2014 3010RE Big Horn Sold
    TrailAir Flex Air 5th Wheel Pin Box
    Goodyear G614 LT235/85R16 Tires
    Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo External Vent
    Keyless RV Lock
    Progressive Surge Protector EMSHW50C
    12V 20A Socket in UDC
    12V 15A Socket in Bedroom
    Torklift Glow Step and GlowGlide Handrail
    On-The-Go Water Softener
    Whole-House Filter System
    Disk Brakes
    All LED Lights

Converter Voltage & Current Monitor
    CNBOU 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Joy Rider Shocks

2014 Chapter Rally, Jackson, CA -------- 2017 Regional Rally, Canyonville, OR
    2014 Regional Rally, Sparks, NV - 2014 Chapter Rally, Temecula, CA
    2015 National Rally, Goshen, IN
    - 2016 National Rally, Las Vegas, NV
    2016 Chapter Rally, Jackson, CA - 2016 Chapter Rally, Temecula, CA
    2019 Chapter Rally Jackson, CA - Chapter Rally Los Vegas, NV & Paso Robles, CA

7. Print this Post   #7

Quote Originally Posted by gibbonsthecamper View Post
    The performance is good. It saved water and power too. All buttons are solid and easy to tell what the function is. It can dry the clothes pretty fast and save energy. It is environmental friendly. The appearance is clean and modern. It is like the future design. I like the size to save spaces. The color is silver, white and grey. It is beautiful. The perceived value is just right. In additional to the perceived value, it can save energy, so it can save a lot of money for the long run. I used them for 2 years, and there is no problem found. It is really reliable, it is solid and can use for a long time. It takes a short time to finish the load. This is really good.

What combo were you referring to?
    Clif KA5IPF Retired
    Millie W5AUX VFW Auxiliary Past Dept President
    Heartland Member #2831
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ Allison/Duramax DRW 32gal RDS Aux Tank
    2015 Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler w/Sailun shoes, TST 507, Furrion watching the rear, 12/19 added RVArmor(Flex-Armor) roof.
    2005 HD FXDI Super Glide in the Garage
    Tied together with an Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection

2016 West Texas Inaugural Rally Quanah, Tx
    2019 Louisiana Chapter Rally Natchitoches, LA

8. Print this Post   #8

Thanks! We've ordered the Panda washer 3.75 cu and dryer 3.75 cu. We won't be able to install them until May, but I'll post again after they are installed.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbonsthecamper View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by avvidclif View Post
    What combo were you referring to?
    I was looking for stackables, not a combo unit.

9. Print this Post   #9

You still didn't say what brand????
    Clif KA5IPF Retired
    Millie W5AUX VFW Auxiliary Past Dept President
    Heartland Member #2831
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ Allison/Duramax DRW 32gal RDS Aux Tank
    2015 Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler w/Sailun shoes, TST 507, Furrion watching the rear, 12/19 added RVArmor(Flex-Armor) roof.
    2005 HD FXDI Super Glide in the Garage
    Tied together with an Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection

2016 West Texas Inaugural Rally Quanah, Tx
    2019 Louisiana Chapter Rally Natchitoches, LA

10. Print this Post   #10

Quote Originally Posted by avvidclif View Post
    You still didn't say what brand????
    The brand is Panda, as listed in the subject line.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast