Thank You - Torklift International

rhodies1

Torklift International chose me to be an Atlantic Canada product evaluator. They have provided me with a set of Glowstep Revolution steps to use and demonstrate to fellow RV’ers. I want to say thank-you very much to Torklift International, with a special thank-you to Candace, Kirsten, & Kayla, for choosing myself for this project.

Bogie

We have the Glowstep Revolution as well. We absolutely love them. It's a great product.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have them as well, one of the best upgrades you can make!

Here’s a couple pics (taken in the side view mirror) where the curb presented a challenge in two different scenarios. The Torklift Steps still worked to make a quick and easy way to get into the rig.

95640173486e1c35db09f4790b92b01d.jpg
069b82cbfc8cab5428cb77ca9f80667f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Torklift International's Glow Steps are the best. Got to meet Kirsten twice at two rallies. Wonderful person and rep for Torklift. We also had the GlowGuide Handrail. It was the best for my wife. She has a high leg amputation and needs a firm grip. She also has a really hard time seeing at night as well so I added some solar puck lights. The name and part number of the puck lights are Solar Dock Lights: LL-SDD-X If you want to add them, just do a search using the bold print. The cost is around $54 for a set of 4. Made it a lot easier for my wife to tell depth with the pucks brightness. You will love the steps.

Install Done.jpg GlowStep.JPG

rhodies1

I received my steps on Dec 23 rd. Can’t wait to get my unit out of winter storage and install. That won’t be until April..

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
For anyone attending the Pacific Region Rally near Bend Oregon June 10-17, Torklift will have good rally specials! We still have a few sites left NOW is the time to get signed up before they’re all gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Skywrench

Full Timer
We just traded in our old trailer which also had the Glowstep Revolution steps. Loved them. While we were moving our belongings from old trailer to the new one, you could tell immediately how much better the Glowsteps are.

rhodies1

You should have measured the new unit stair opening to see if your Torklift steps would have fit your new unit.
If so,I would have made this change part of the sale,

Bogie

You should have measured the new unit stair opening to see if your Torklift steps would have fit your new unit.
If so,I would have made this change part of the sale,

Ditto! I found out very quickly that a dealer doesn’t care what you’ve added. They base the price whatever the manufacturer installed. That’s why I removed the Ground Control from my old unit before giving it up. Moved it to my new rig. It originally cost about $2 K. They didn’t care.

carl.swoyer

They also selected me as a product evaluator !
I'm very excited about this.
Can't wait to see the steps and do the install.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

rhodies1

Rec,d mine . They are very very nice looking. Can’t get them installed until April. Just got 5 in of snow today. Sucks

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Just an FYI- to ease installation, remove the folding steps from the framework that bolts in place of the OEM steps. Easier access and basically a one person job.
Harder to remove the steel OEM steps than replacing with the Glowstep

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I absolutely love our glow steps. The support they give when entering and exiting the trailer is exceptional and they are easy to deploy and stow. To me they are one of best aftermarket products you and add to your trailer. I won't own another trailer with them. In fact, I'd make the dealer of any new trailer I got, swap my glow steps with whatever came on the new trailer.

kully

hi we have the glow steps,hand rail ,and the doggie backs ,and the shoe cleaner and really like the step BETTER then factory. the old sayin is u get what u pay for ..... and they stand behind there product .. great company..

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
hi we have the glow steps,hand rail ,and the doggie backs ,and the shoe cleaner and really like the step BETTER then factory. the old sayin is u get what u pay for ..... and they stand behind there product .. great company..
We got the doggie backs when we got our Glow Steps but do not need them. Our fur-baby BoBo much prefers the steps covered than having a back to them. That said, if anyone would like the doggie backs, they are free to a good home. Just PM me and I'll get them to you....in April when we return from Florida!

Torklift

Thank you so much @rhodies1 for sending our team chocolate - they're debating on sharing or not, especially since it's Canadian chocolate. ;)

We're so excited for you to try out the GlowStep Revolution steps once it warms up!

thank you.jpg