Mystery switch in my 4115

During my walk-through I missed what this switch is for (the lit switch in the picture). Can anyone help?
9C0C276E-BE6E-42A0-9331-7F583D47A9CC.jpgThanks in advance,

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks like it might be the electric hot water switch. Turn it off (and the gas water heater switch) and see if the water gets cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it might be the electric hot water switch. Turn it off (and the gas water heater switch) and see if the water gets cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I do have a pair of switches to the right labeled water heater, one labeled Electric and the other LP gas. Are there two heater switches?

carl.swoyer

If it's not the water heater.
It might be tank heaters to keep the grey/ black tanks from freezing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

If it's not the water heater.
It might be tank heaters to keep the grey/ black tanks from freezing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. The trailer came equipped with the Yeti pac which is the switch just below. Would the tank heaters be part of that?

LBR

Thank you for your reply. The trailer came equipped with the Yeti pac which is the switch just below. Would the tank heaters be part of that?
Your large lit toggle switch would be for 120V tank heating pads.

The small switch labelled Yeti would be for the 12V heating strip on the water line.

Your large lit toggle switch would be for 120V tank heating pads.

The small switch labelled Yeti would be for the 12V heating strip on the water line.

Thank you! Then I should use the two systems together when it will be below freezing, correct?

Lou_and_Bette

Be sure there is some water in the tanks before you use the tank heater. I have heard of cases where the heater damaged a tank when it was dry

LBR

so we’re talking both grey, both black and the fresh water tanks, correct?
Yes....it has been mentioned 5 gallons should be a safe amount....if your dump schedule would allow a few more initial gallons, then do so.

The pads have been reported to burn thru the bottom of empty plastic tanks.