Insurance cost what do you pay.

wdk450

I just remembered a recent post about the insurance issue, and a pet peeve of mine about the forum (there are VERY FEW) is seeing more that one current thread on the same general question. That's why I chose to add on to this thread. That's also why it is a great idea to use the excellent forum Search function before starting a new thread.

BTW, the 2nd pet peeve is that old threads are no longer automatically locked from new posts, but I understand that is a limitation of the newer software being used. I try to check out the date of the first post on a thread now before deciding to add a post to the thread.

MTPockets

There are too many factors to consider to try and compare rates. It is just not possible for 2 households to have the same rate. Here are just a few of the things that can affect the premium you pay. Your location, your CREDIT, age, marital status, driving record, claim record, if you own or rent your home, age of the RV, value of the RV and discounts for a home policy or or multiple vehicles as well as dozens of others I can't think of right now.

I’m changing insurance agents and trying to see what the average cost would be for a policy with 30 days of use. 2016 landmark Charleston we have a full time policy now but got a park model in the same campground and just need to change over for better coverage. My quote is $560 a year Thanks in advance. POO
We use Roamly. They have decent rates. You can get an online quote.