Bedroom a/c

Well DRAT. The bedroom a/c isnt working. Its pumping warm air.
we have a 2013 Landmark. I guess they can't lasr forever.
The rv tech will be here Thursday morning to look at it.
Thankfully its not to hot now.
The living room a/c is keeping the coach comfortable.
But Life Is Good.
Brenda and I are having so much fun here in FL.
We have some rally great friends here.
Red Oaks Rv Resort
Bushnell, FL
Safe Travels
Have a pleasant day.

lynndiwa.ganer. That is how ours started to act up.
It woulld run and cool a little bit, but never shut off.
Yes I willpost what happens.
Have a pleasant day.
Safe Trave;s

Lou_and_Bette

lynndiwa.ganer. That is how ours started to act up.
It woulld run and cool a little bit, but never shut off.
Yes I willpost what happens.
Have a pleasant day.
Safe Trave;s

This scenario, starts cool, warms up, and never shuts off, is similar to ours when the problem was freezing up. There is a freeze sensor, ours was located on the cooling fins accessible from inside our rv but some models require you to pull the shroud, that had become displaced. I let the unit thaw out, returned the sensor to its proper location, and all was well in Mudville. Not the only possible cause of your problem, but a simple to check and cheap to fix, so worth checking out.

Bedroom a/c update.
The tech came last Friday. The unit is shot. The tech said the unit should draw about 13amps under load, my unit only draws 6 amps. Plus he said he could smell the oil from the unit. He said there is a hole some where. The unit will be replaced. Waith on Dometic to ship the unit.

UPDATE;
The new a/c was installed yesterday. All is well. Works great.
Direct plug and play replacement from Dometic 15,000BTU.
This unit runs quiet. We really like that.
The tech told me, that when the original unit was installed at the factory, the foam rubber gasket that goes on the roof that the a/c sets on, was installed crooked, and outside air was being sucked into the a/c. Great.
We Should be ready for those hot summer days.
Took between 45/60 minutes to remove the old unit and install the new unit and clean up the area. They had to clean up the mess from throwing the old unit off the roof..
Have a pleasant day.