Hello from Indiana

POB

Hello, the wife and I purchased a used 2015 Trail Runner 27RKS last week and just hauled it to storage today. I've never owned a trailer personally but my father had one back when I was a teenager 40 some years ago. I have lots to learn so I will be lurking on the forum and I may have a few questions. Cheers!

danemayer

Hi POB,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Trail Runner and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Feel free to lurk, or to browse by subject area, or to ask questions. Also, we have a large collection of manufacturer manuals for appliances and subsystems in case you didn't get any with your trailer. And we have a number of owner-written user guides you may find useful. Here's a link.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello and welcome to the Owners Forum. Be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club, it's FREE!

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the HL forum and family. Congrats on your rig. Don't be a stranger to the forum and look into jopining the HOC. Hope to meet you down the road.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Forum! Hopefully you've seen my private message to you when you joined. If not, look under "Notifications"; there's more detail about the Forum and the Heartland Owners Club (HOC).

Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your Trail Runner!

Lyle

Hello, the wife and I purchased a used 2015 Trail Runner 27RKS last week and just hauled it to storage today. I've never owned a trailer personally but my father had one back when I was a teenager 40 some years ago. I have lots to learn so I will be lurking on the forum and I may have a few questions. Cheers!