Variable water pressures

rlamburgy

I have a 2010 3670 Bighorn and my water pressures vary from day to day, sometimes morning to night. I'll have decent pressure doing something and the next time it's terrible. It has slowly been getting worse. I am stationary on kids property and have been for almost 3 years so I know it's not the pressure coming into the trailer. It happens on all faucets and shower. Sometimes I turn it on and it almost stops the starts again. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

rlamburgy

No filter. Pressure regulator is the non-adjustable type only about 2 years old. Hose is about 25 feet to spigot. Worked fine for a while but getting bad now. Plan is to de-lime water heater next decent day off.

Gary521

Perhaps it is the strainer in your faucets/shower. Maybe they have crud in them. Have a check valve?

danemayer

No filter. Pressure regulator is the non-adjustable type only about 2 years old. Hose is about 25 feet to spigot. Worked fine for a while but getting bad now. Plan is to de-lime water heater next decent day off.

A few years back I saw someone trying to figure out a similar problem caused by a failing pressure regulator.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Check the sediment screen on your city water inlet. The check valve in the inlet may be giving up the ghost, too. Simple to replace on a 3670.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlamburgy

I saw on another thread about turning on the sink water and leave it running, turn on shower then turn off sink. It worked amazingly well, makes no sense to me but it worked! I am on city water and nothing in that aspect has changed in almost 3 years. I have changed regulators but it has been a couple years.

Lou_and_Bette

I saw on another thread about turning on the sink water and leave it running, turn on shower then turn off sink. It worked amazingly well, makes no sense to me but it worked! I am on city water and nothing in that aspect has changed in almost 3 years. I have changed regulators but it has been a couple years.

You mentioned you were on your "kid's" property, as we are. We are on a well system and the pressure varied sometimes when they and we were using higher flows of water at the same time. If your system has added new customers to the trunk line you are on, then the lines may be reacting to high and lower usage by other users thus giving you varied pressures.