Latch to keep outside door open?

We have a 2020 Big Country and our door doesn't have a latch or magnet to keep the door open so we can enjoy the breeze or not have it swinging in the wind? Does anyone know if it was suppose to be included or did they just miss ours?:(

'Lil Guy'

I can't believe you didn't get one mounted to your door and outer all. Cheap plastic part you could install yourself. I wonder if HL is going that far to save a dollar?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Look up something like this. A simple DIY project.

Camco Straight RV Door Holder with Door Bumper, 3.5” Door Holder, White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flick

We have a 2020 Big Country and our door doesn't have a latch or magnet to keep the door open so we can enjoy the breeze or not have it swinging in the wind? Does anyone know if it was suppose to be included or did they just miss ours?:(

Call Heartland and they’ll probably send you one. And if not, put the one on you really like. My daughter has one on her Forest River that sticks out so far you hook it every time you walk by. I’ve re-installed it so many times and the screws just keep getting bigger. Lol.

NYSUPstater

Our left basement door doesn't or didn't come w/ a latch either. Got to be a PITA each time your in that side . Asking somewhere's, I velcro'd on a "T" latch. So far so good. Just had to make sure it was long enough so door wouldn't hit LP door latch when it's opened.

LBR

Our 2017 came from the factory with the friction hinge doors and no latches. At time wears on, so does the friction hinges.....even minor breezes would close our doors after the first year. I installed magnetic hinges rather than the familiar T-style latches.

Mark-Roberta 051995

Our '17 LM has the friction hinge for the door. We have never had an issue with it slamming shut from wind or slight breezes. It works as it should after 3 years of ownership.

IMG_5257.jpg