EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TN, Crossville - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just talked with the Cumberland Playhouse about getting seating for the shows. At this time due to the limitation seating required by the State of TN, I can have a limited number of reservations made so who is a definite YES. With that being said, we probably won't be seated together.

They are offering a limited number of seats for the indoor production of "Elvis has left the Building" for Saturday (29th) evening at 7:30 pm - cost $25/person. This is the one Nathan & I are leaning toward.
"Smoke on the Mountain" is an outdoor production on Friday evening at 6:30 pm - cost $26/person - which you have to bring your own chairs. In case of bad weather, they will move this indoors.

I will have to let the Playhouse know soon.

PS - they are not requiring face covering (masks) but strongly suggest it.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Just talked with the Cumberland Playhouse about getting seating for the shows. At this time due to the limitation seating required by the State of TN, I can have a limited number of reservations made so who is a definite YES. With that being said, we probably won't be seated together.

They are offering a limited number of seats for the indoor production of "Elvis has left the Building" for Saturday (29th) evening at 7:30 pm - cost $25/person. This is the one Nathan & I are leaning toward.
"Smoke on the Mountain" is an outdoor production on Friday evening at 6:30 pm - cost $26/person - which you have to bring your own chairs. In case of bad weather, they will move this indoors.

Hi. Byrd,
Gigi and I are interested for Elvis has left the building. So if you end up booking for that, you can count us in.

Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EB3

PS - they are not requiring face covering (masks) but strongly suggest it.

We would like to go to the Elvis show.

marthamscott

We're in, just requested reservations Aug 27 - Sep 1 subject to adjustment. We're game for the Elvis!

See you then
Martha & Henry

Nabo

Welcome crors7 and Henry/Martha. Glad to have you both.

*** As for the playhouse, I will call tomorrow and see about booking for the play "Elvis has left the Building" - Saturday night for the following folks: Hayden/Gigi, Ricky/Rachel, Judy/Jerry, Ed/Eddie, Gus/Debra and Henry/Martha. Not sure if the crors7 would like to go as well so just let me know (with your names). Will let you know the outcome after talking to the playhouse tomorrow.

With an outing on Saturday evening, how about a potluck gathering Friday evening. I can check into maybe getting some chicken tenders and you all supply the side dishes. I did talk to the owner of the campground and he said we can use the clubhouse, or the back covered porch for the weekend so we got a place to go.

Nabo

OOPs - looks like the box office is closed for the 4th of July weekend. I have left a message but it looks like next week before I can move forward with the reservations. Stay patient everyone :eek:

Nabo

The Cumberland Playhouse show "Elvis has left the Building" has been booked for Saturday night, August 29th, for the following folks:

Booth (2)
Brown (2)
Funderburg (2)
Lester (2)
Martin (2)
Mathis (2)
Scott (2)
Warren (2)
Winkle (2)

Cost is $25 per person ($50 per couple). I have made the reservation deposit. At this time the show is almost full because of the limited capacity due to the virus. They are spacing us out so we will be in the same theater but not as a group. Please mail a check to:

Byrd Mathis
PO Box 23553
Knoxville, TN 37933

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Josh and Shawn Deason are registered! We will arrive on 8/27. Jeff said there were two spaces left and we took one of them, so it looks like a packed Heartland house!

Nabo

Welcome and glad you were able to get a spot. Can't wait to meet ya'll.

crors7

Is anyone here at Safe Harbor in Nashville with the Landmark/GM combo right now?

Nabo

Just a little over 3 weeks until a fun weekend on the Cumberland Plateau. The Mathis' are tired of being at home so we have changed our reservations to come in on Tuesday, Aug 25th.

Have a couple of questions - 1) do ya'll want to do a potluck supper Friday night? 2) and/or a potluck breakfast Saturday morning? Any input would be appreciated.

In reference to the Cumberland Playhouse on Saturday the 29th, I just talked with the Playhouse which the theater is still up and running-YEAH. They are doing social distancing (seating) and are requiring masks to be worn. The concession stand will be open with some restrictions (no open containers/foods like popcorn). The initial deposit has been made for 18 people, check Post #1 for those attending and your payment being received. The final payment to the Playhouse is DUE before August 21st so get your checks in ASAP. (NOTE: checks are not being deposited immediately and will be given back just in case something else happens and the play is cancelled.) Mailing info is on Post #1

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Just a little over 3 weeks until a fun weekend on the Cumberland Plateau. The Mathis' are tired of being at home so we have changed our reservations to come in on Tuesday, Aug 25th.

Have a couple of questions - 1) do ya'll want to do a potluck supper Friday night? 2) and/or a potluck breakfast Saturday morning? Any input would be appreciated.

In reference to the Cumberland Playhouse on Saturday the 29th, I just talked with the Playhouse which the theater is still up and running-YEAH. They are doing social distancing (seating) and are requiring masks to be worn. The concession stand will be open with some restrictions (no open containers/foods like popcorn). The initial deposit has been made for 18 people, check Post #1 for those attending and your payment being received. The final payment to the Playhouse is DUE before August 21st so get your checks in ASAP. (NOTE: checks are not being deposited immediately and will be given back just in case something else happens and the play is cancelled.) Mailing info is on Post #1

Gigi and I are good for dinner potluck.

EB3

Friday night potluck.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
The Deasons are in for a Friday night potluck. We arrive Thursday so if you need any help setting things up let me know

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders

We’re good with potlucks anytime. Just let us know.

Nabo

The response so far is to do a potluck on Friday evening so Friday it is. Let's say 6:30 pm central time in the clubhouse. The Mathis' can do either chix tenders or a ham if everyone else bring a side dish or desserts. I will let you know in about a week or two which meat we will provide so ya'll can plan accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.