2012 MPG (19’ pull behind) floor repair (is this a bonded floor?)

Hi Campers!

We have a 2012 MPG pull behind trailer with two floor issues (spongy/yukky spots).
We’re trying to find someone to fix it for less than the cost of a new camper (hah).
Does anyone know if this model has a ‘bonded floor’? Every repair person is asking.
We’ve already addressed the water source issue. Any other tips are appreciated!!

cheers to summer nights by the campfire!
Brenda & Matt

Did you ever get your floor fixed and if so, how did you do it? My floor is soft right inside the door. Haven't found any leak yet so not sure the source of the problem. We bought it used last year and didn't notice the problem until after we bought it so maybe the leak has been fixed but not the floor.

moby

Did you ever get your floor fixed and if so, how did you do it? My floor is soft right inside the door. Haven't found any leak yet so not sure the source of the problem. We bought it used last year and didn't notice the problem until after we bought it so maybe the leak has been fixed but not the floor.
I have just purchased an MPG with the same problem . was hoping there would be some help on this forum. Guess we are on are own .From an old video I watched it looks like the floor is an aluminum frame . there is a 1/4 inch luan sheet on the bottom and two 1/4 inch sheets on the top with foam in-between. In the Rpod video it looks like it is all stacked up and glued together ,then ran through a big roller press . from what I have seen I would swear the MPG and Rpod were made in the same factory . Let me know what you have found as I wont be fixing my floor until winter sets in .

moby

I am hoping to tear into mine in the next couple weeks. When I do I will try to post some pics of what I find.
Well I hope you have better luck then me. Yesterday I took the 8500 bank draft and the three and a half hour drive to go pick up my trailer . You got to love KIJIJI . Guy said all the water leaks had been fixed and he hade gone over the trailer and it was ready to go. When I got there his Mom came right out with the registration and keys and asked for the check, I responded I wonted to inspect the trailer first . I could already see just from pulling in the driveway that the trailer had not moved in a log time ,and looked very neglected and dirty . I walked around looking at the outside and feeling under the trailer to see if the bottom was firm . It was not ,I cold almost push my fingers through it and it was separating from the walls in the corners . The next place I looked was the front storage box . Pulling back the vinyl the floor was totally rotted out ,you could latterly just scoop out a handful of rotted wood with my hand . By the way this looked to be particle board or chip board . the rest of the trailer was all the same . The floors were honestly so bad the inside walls were pulling away from the roof. Anyway I told her the trailer was junk and left with my money, she seemed very surprised . Live and learn I guess. PS they obviously must have posted pictures from when the trailer was much newer.