May seem like an odd ?

I bought a used 2012 Country Ridge destination series 42'FKDS the previous owner kept the power cord...the one from the breAker box that plugs into the side of the trailer. The trailer has a sticker that reads 30amps next to the male plug and on the trailer.....Does anyone know what configuration the male prongs are in?
I am 250 miles away and want to order a female plug end for my 10 ga. wire.
Thank you.

Flick

I bought a used 2012 Country Ridge destination series 42'FKDS the previous owner kept the power cord...the one from the breAker box that plugs into the side of the trailer. The trailer has a sticker that reads 30amps next to the male plug and on the trailer.....Does anyone know what configuration the male prongs are in?
Thank you.

You probably won’t find anything to fit your rv directly from the rv to your wire. So you will have to use a 30amp twist lock female to a 30amp male pigtail bought somewhere like Etrailer or Amazon, etc. This will fit if your rv has a twist lock male. Then you would connect with a plug bought from a box store that fits the pigtail, to your wire.
What your asking to do is ok if you are using it on your property where no one has access or will be around it. But you shouldn’t use this in a rv park. To much risk and furthermore, would be unsafe if it gets wet.
Probably would be better to buy a ready made cord and be safe.

After an hour of internet searching I found and bought a male plug, a Levington Commercial 14-P 30 amp for an industrial dryer, with the correct male prongs to fit the 30 amp box that the electrician installed from the meter panel. Never did I imagine there were so many different types of plugs.The opposite end going into the camper was easily found as it was a simple 30amp male twist lock. I bought 15' of 10\4 all weather wire to make up the cable required. I use 10\4 wire to run from my 9000 watt generator to my panel box for my home and it works fine.
In the end I have $38 dollars into the cable which is 1/3 the amount of advertised commercial cables even if I could have found one somewhere with the male plug end I needed.
Thank you to all whom replied with suggestions! Rev. Terry

danemayer

After an hour of internet searching I found and bought a male plug, a Levington Commercial 14-P 30 amp for an industrial dryer, with the correct male prongs to fit the 30 amp box that the electrician installed from the meter panel. Never did I imagine there were so many different types of plugs.The opposite end going into the camper was easily found as it was a simple 30amp male twist lock. I bought 15' of 10\4 all weather wire to make up the cable required. I use 10\4 wire to run from my 9000 watt generator to my panel box for my home and it works fine.
In the end I have $38 dollars into the cable which is 1/3 the amount of advertised commercial cables even if I could have found one somewhere with the male plug end I needed.
Thank you to all whom replied with suggestions! Rev. Terry

You need to be very careful. If the electrician installed a dryer receptacle, it is probably wired to deliver 240V rather than 120V. While you may be able to adapt it to your trailer, if you get it wrong, you'll damage a lot of stuff inside the trailer.

Thank you.

It is a 30/50 amp 125/250 volt plug wired for 30 amp

Flick

It is a 30/50 amp 125/250 volt plug wired for 30 amp

Sounds like you got it under control, but Dan is correct. Just be sure the 30 amp was not wired with 2 hots, only 1 with a neutral and ground. At the very least 220 would burn out your control panel.