Leveling contol in front compartment

Morning everyone: I have a 2019 Bighorn 3850ML. My leveling system (hydraulic) works great from inside the trailer. However the control box in the compartment does not have power or will not turn on for some reason. I have had leveling systems on other trailers but this is my 1st Heartland Big Horn. Lights and all work in compartment but cant seem to get the leveling system to work. When I first purchased it and picked it up it seemed to work fine. Any suggestions? I have checked and reset the front fuse link to no avail.

danemayer

Maybe as simple as a connector that needs to be seated. Check the backside of the control that's not working.

pegmikef

Has it ever worked? If not, how are you turning it on? On those units you have to hold the up and down arrow buttons in for a few seconds until the power light lights up.

jbeletti

Seabee1994 - Consider giving Lippert a call this morning at 866-524-7821. They should be able to walk you through some troubleshooting steps. Note that they may want your VIN during the call.

shawnmuir

My control panel recently is having a problem activating a command when I push a button. Example it takes 2-3 times to turn on, my left/right when pushed wont bring my unit back to hookup height and so on. How do I know which panel to order to replace my current one? Can I upgrade when replacing it? My 5th wheel is a 2014 Heartland Big Country and Its hydraulic.72DA5904-85D5-45B3-95BC-6AE5A7867BDE.jpg