Guidelines for posting in the Where/Plans/Sightings forum

k-f-Indiana

We were camping in Hot Springs National Park last week, sitting outdoors watching the traffic go by on Gorge Rd and there went a Big Country!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Sighting some Bighorns leaving RGV

We were enroute to South Padre Island today (1 April 2010) and saw 3 Big Horns and 1 Landmark headed Nouth. There are not any in the KOA but we will keep watching for the next week.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: Sighting some Bighorns leaving RGV

Hay Tom
Where are you? You said you went to Padre. Are you staying down around the Gulf. We are in Rockport.

Your Location says your still home..

Send me a PM..
BC

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader

We are in the KOA in South Padre. Sorry about the position indicator not being updated, it has now been moved.

Hay Tom
Where are you? You said you went to Padre. Are you staying down around the Gulf. We are in Rockport.

Your Location says your still home..

Send me a PM..
BC

hillsonwheels

Hi gang,

We are currently staying with relatives in Bluefield, WV. Yesterday, drove to where we grew up (Bramwell, WV) and went to high school. On way back passed a Landmark towed by a black (?) truck on US Rt. 52 just north of Bluewell. They were headed into Mcdowell county. Driving that road pulling a large coach takes a brave soul...Lots of coal trucks on the road and believe me it's not the straightest one around. You can spend lots of time looking at your own tail lights in the curves.:eek:

Dick

gjackson

Hey Peeps,

At Mountaindale RV Park in Colorado Springs, CO. Right after we arrived a Big Country with what looks like our same floor plan came in behind us. It is hot - 92 when we arrived. We were hoping for cooler weather. . . may have to hibernate in the daytime and enjoy the night air. Whatever we do, relaxation is part of the plan.

ND_Irish

Re: Back from Indian River

Tranquil Acres Campground - Mississippi Mills, ON Canada. Only 45 minutes from the house but far enough out of the city that the stars were beautiful last night and it feels like we're a million miles from work...perfect.

danemayer

On the way from Austin, TX to Breckenridge, CO. Made it to Lubbock this afternoon but will probably not be able to continue until Wednesday due to the blizzard moving through Amarillo, Dalhart, and Raton.

Tombstonejim

Wow no sightings posted here for two years???? Ok I saw three Big Countrys between Phoenix and Tucson yesterday all headed north. And then a Landmark in Tombstone. Most I ever saw in one day.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I saw a bunch of Bighorns, Landmarks, Sundance and others all nested togeather just last weekend ....... great site....

Oh.. That was at the Sweetheart Rally and a bunch of them are now here in Rockport.... LOL...

Will be looking for you Tombstone when we come thru AZ in the fall on the way back to TX..

God Speed and travel safe.

BC

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow no sightings posted here for two years???? Ok I saw three Big Countrys between Phoenix and Tucson yesterday all headed north. And then a Landmark in Tombstone. Most I ever saw in one day.

There several others threads in this part of the forum with sighting postings. Each new sighting is usually posted in a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaverfan

Oregonian
Planning trip to the four corners area and Moab late April early May. Any advice on places to visit, campgrounds to use, or roads to avoid would be appreciated.

Poodlenut

Still in BC.Will finally get on the rode in 12 more days.Have friends and family to visit with till the end of
October and then will head for warmer weather.