New light switch

bishgeo

I’d like to slap the designer who decided to put every **** light switch in the cabinet. Tired of having to walk to the cabinet in the morning to just turn the light on over the island. Did what they should have. Look at that quality craftsmanship cutting the panel holes.5E34F574-5C41-4E5E-818F-1ACAEE25F16B.jpgDF6FBF37-028D-42FE-A25B-05272B613072.jpg 😳D78CDE16-D75E-4AD6-B64B-E8123DCA307A.jpg

Flick

I’d like to slap the designer who decided to put every **** light switch in the cabinet. Tired of having to walk to the cabinet in the morning to just turn the light on over the island. Did what they should have. Look at that quality craftsmanship cutting the panel holes.View attachment 63952View attachment 63953 😳View attachment 63951

Almost every boat or rv that I have ever owned has had some of the switches tucked away in a cabinet or behind a door. Must be written somewhere that it’s not an rv, etc. if it’s not done that way. Lol. By the way, nice job.

mwc

Nice job. I think I just bought the exact same switch to move my main ceiling light switch to just below my thermostat as well. It's currently in the cabinet just above my slideout switch. Ask my wife about the time I was fumbling in the cabinet in the dark for the switch but hit the slideout instead. Hahaha! The bedroom slide goes first on mine, she woke up pretty quick!