Ds320 power issue

stateofdade

I have full power on everything but the circuit that feeds the bathroom, bunk house and kitchen outlets. This is just the outlets. I had a red end of life light on the gfci outlet in the bathroom and it wouldn't reset. I just replaced the outlet with the same exact wiring and still no power. I've checked every fuse and they're all solid. Any suggestions at this point?

danemayer

You say you checked the fuses. Maybe you meant circuit breakers. In any case, sometimes a breaker can trip and visually appear normal. Flip them all OFF and back ON.

If still a problem, and if your trailer has 30 amp power, check underneath the slides for a junction box. If you have one, or more, unplug power from the pedestal and check inside each box to see if the connections look good.

Dahillbilly

I have full power on everything but the circuit that feeds the bathroom, bunk house and kitchen outlets. This is just the outlets. I had a red end of life light on the gfci outlet in the bathroom and it wouldn't reset. I just replaced the outlet with the same exact wiring and still no power. I've checked every fuse and they're all solid. Any suggestions at this point?

The red light you referred too is the indicator light showing it's tripped. if it didn't reset you still have a ground fault someplace. Check out the electrical supply is where I would start. Good luck

Flick

Go into the gfci outlet and remove the wire from the screw marked load. If the outlet still trips, your problem is between the source and that plug. If it doesn’t trip, then you’ll at least know the fault is from that point on. Furthermore, it’s likely you have a plug outside or in the undercarriage that is fed from that gfci. Your fault may be there.

Flick

Go into the gfci outlet and remove the wire from the screw marked load. If the outlet still trips, your problem is between the source and that plug. If it doesn’t trip, then you’ll at least know the fault is from that point on. Furthermore, it’s likely you have a plug outside or in the undercarriage that is fed from that gfci. Your fault may be there.

Giving this more thought, with the load wire removed, it would only prove the problem is from the gfci on. It wouldn’t tell you that there is a problem from the source to the gfci which it more than likely isn’t anyway. So doing what I originally suggested is probably futile. Hmmmm. But check for those outside plugs.