Satellite Not Labeled

Just purchased a 2020 Torque 373 Toyhauler. There are five coax hookups outside, which one do I connect my satellite to.

danemayer

Hi Sarge,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

On trailers that have 4 coax connectors in a row, and a 5th by itself, the 4 are for satellite. The 5th is Cable TV. Typically the 4 satellite connectors are divided into 2 pairs. One of each pair goes to pre-wiring in the roof that can be used with a rooftop satellite installation. The other of each pair goes to a destination inside; usually the living area entertainment center, and the bedroom. There may be a diagram on a large label on the inside of your basement door, or near the connectors.

If there's no diagram, you may have to try each connector to find the correct one for the destination where your receiver is located.

Before trying out the internal wiring, run a cable through the window or door directly from dish to receiver and get things working. Then try out the internal wiring.

LBR

Just purchased a 2020 Torque 373 Toyhauler. There are five coax hookups outside, which one do I connect my satellite to.
Look around at the inside of compartment door for the UDC nomenclature sticker...…is there one? Ours on the CY is stuck to the inside of the lift up pass thru compartment door.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
On mine, the 1st on the left goes to the Living Area TV. The 3rd from the left goes to the Bedroom TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Here is the cable wiring diagram for the Torque.

Attachments

• Coax - Cyc RW TQ Edge - new2, recd. 7-25-17.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 36

david-steph2018

If you want to figure out which cable is what I used one of these.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.lowes.com/pd/Southwire-Coax-Continuity-Analog-Test-Meter/50278121

It helped by taking the guesswork out identifying the cables.
[/FONT]