2017 Landmark RCA Cables?

Cholo

I am replacing my 55 inch LG TV in my 2017 Newport with a Samsung. I noticed my LG has RCA connections and cables attached to the back of the tv and cannot figure out where they go. I have a blue-ray player and Directv box attached via HDMI but, can't figure out what the RCA cables go to. Any ideas?

Flick

I am replacing my 55 inch LG TV in my 2017 Newport with a Samsung. I noticed my LG has RCA connections and cables attached to the back of the tv and cannot figure out where they go. I have a blue-ray player and Directv box attached via HDMI but, can't figure out what the RCA cables go to. Any ideas?

Our RCA cables go the the surround system. It is a Sony and covers fm, dvd, etc.

danemayer

Somewhere near the TV you have some connectors on wall plates. One wall plate should have RCA connectors (RGY). The wires on the TV should go to the backside of that wall plate.

CDN

B and B
Old connections for a VCR, someday RV manufactures will eliminate these. Even today I don't anyone that uses component for a DVD player unless it is 15 plus years old.