North trail 25kss dead, no power

biddysere

I had it plugged in to the 30 amp power. Went back to check the trailer and the only power inside is to the tv. Everything else is dead. Plugged it in with the common house plug in adapter and still nothing (I was thinking maybe something wrong with the 30 plug in).
I checked all breakers. Fuses good. Blown fuse light comes on when I pull one out.
What's going on?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

danemayer

Does your trailer have 50 amp service?

Have you checked every outlet in every room, and air conditioner(s), refrigerator and water heater for 120V operation? It would be extremely unusual to lose power to every except 1 outlet.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since you questioned the "30 amp plug in", I gotta ask. Is the 30 amp receptacle wired correctly for RV?
DSCN3917-30AmpSocket.jpg
Peace
Dave

biddysere

Since you questioned the "30 amp plug in", I gotta ask. Is the 30 amp receptacle wired correctly for RV?
View attachment 64060

I'm saying it is but will recheck it and make sure

- - - Updated - - -

So, I plugged in my battery charger because it (battery) was dead also. Now I have lights but, now there is a lot of stuff still not working, ie, microwave, radio, A/C, TV (which was working prior). Is there another breaker other than the one?. I was going to put my meter to it but as my luck Is, it needs to be returned to Harbor Freight

- - - Updated - - -

Does your trailer have 50 amp service?

Have you checked every outlet in every room, and air conditioner(s), refrigerator and water heater for 120V operation? It would be extremely unusual to lose power to every except 1 outlet.

I might also mention that it has worked for a week until today

danemayer

If your trailer is wired for 50 amp service and you have the cord plugged into an adapter that plugs into the 30 amp receptacle, there may be a problem with the adapter and only one leg of your power is getting into the trailer.