Satellite Cable Splitter Location

Thunderbolt

Does anyone know where the splitter for satellite connection is located in a 2018 Cyclone 4005. We have the front compartment bulkhead removed and it is a spider web of cables. I need to find the splitter for the satellite system to remove it. Then I can tie homeruns into a multi switch to send signals to all four tvs. I have looked at the diagram in the HUg and other areas but it only shows it behind one of the plates in the living room. It isn't there. Thanks for your help.

txtinman

Does anyone know where the splitter for satellite connection is located in a 2018 Cyclone 4005. We have the front compartment bulkhead removed and it is a spider web of cables. I need to find the splitter for the satellite system to remove it. Then I can tie homeruns into a multi switch to send signals to all four tvs. I have looked at the diagram in the HUg and other areas but it only shows it behind one of the plates in the living room. It isn't there. Thanks for your help.
In my 2018 Road Warrior I found the splitters in the cabinet above the television. In the back corner is a piece of thin wood that closes out the corner. The splitters are behind that.

Thunderbolt

In my 2018 Road Warrior I found the splitters in the cabinet above the television. In the back corner is a piece of thin wood that closes out the corner. The splitters are behind that.

Looked in all three cabinets above the television but there isn't a thin piece of wood in any corner and the back wall seems to be glued in place. Wish Heartland would put the splitters in an accessible location and tell the owners where they are. Thanks for answering.

Thunderbolt

Update: I found the satellite and cable/OA (off air) splitters. In our 2018 Cyclone 4005, they are behind the speaker grill above the television next to the ceiling. It is a mess to say the least. Still have not found the cable run to the outside television. Have some cables that appear to have nothing connected. I know one of them goes to the roof area for a roof mounted dish but other than that, I still have two which appear to go nowhere. So far I have found the garage connection, the living room connection, master bedroom connection, and the cargo compartment connection. There does not appear to be a connection from this location to the utility compartment.