MEMBER DIRECTORY - Click here to download the most recent directory

jbeletti

Heartland Owners Club - Member Directory

Member Directory:

Available as an electronic download in PDF format. This file is formatted and ready to be saved on your computer and or printed.

• Click this link to download the most recent Member Directory - Sorted by Member Number

• Click this link to download the most recent Member Directory - Sorted by Region-Chapter

This forum is read-only. If you have a question about the Club Member Directory, please click here to send the club your question.

Last Directory Update: 02/19/2011

Last edited:

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
Bonjour Jim,

Are you planning to update the directory? The current list ends at member 1474 and I am member 1825...

Thanks in advance!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
You can pull down the community tab listed above and the last item listed is "member list".

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi, Everyone:

You are all correct! I have just processed club member number 1841!!!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working on a fix now.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
The link in Jim's original post will now produce an HOC member listing up and including HOC member #1841.

At this time this link does not produce a real-time listing, so we will be updating it quarterly to include new members.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I thought there were more members as well. I saw an Oregon member with #1604 (I think).
I thought I was right!!! Last week Thursday 2/17/2011 we were northbound on 281 leaving Mission, TX heading for Kerrville. We passed a HOC member. We waved and got a return wave. Oregon plate on the trailer. I thought they might be going to Kerrville as well but I was wrong about that. We pulled over for lunch and fuel and never saw them again.