Which cleaners for the ext. these days?

Mattman

So I need a good ext. Cleaning, and probably should wax my trailer. Maybe wash the roof as well. Which products are safe and you guys have had good luck with?
Thanks

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If your exterior doesn’t have any oxidation (still has factory shine) I really recommend Wash-Wax-All. Easy to apply and wipe off, creates a good shine and protects for a long time. I also highly recommend Bugs-n-All, a cleaner great for black streaks, bugs, grime in the corners, black stuff on the caulk, and more. This stuff seems to clean just about anything, with minimal effort. I cleaned my whole rig (excluding roof) with these two products and no water. (Takes time, but easy work!) have a good supply of microfiber cloths to keep cycling through so you clean, wax and dry effectively.

Do the roof first, we just use Dawn dishwashing detergent and a long-handled car wash brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmarnell

Another vote for the Wash-Wax-All product, along with their Bug spray. Used it on our Cyclone and it works great. For the roof, our Mobile RV service guy who used to work for a dealership highly recommends Bio-Kleen, which both cleans and provides UV protection. I have not tried the Bio-Kleen yet but read some good reviews of it.