Removing TV from mount

relic57

Hi, Very stupid question, how in the world does this TV come off the mount. We have a 2017 Big Country. Thanks Cannot correct picture being upside down!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 62

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If I were to attempt removing the TV I would remove the sound bar then look up behind the TV and look for an Allen screw out two. Probably have to use a mirror.
Loosen the screws then lift and pull out the TV.
Don't know it it will work for you but it's worth a try.

Peace
Dave

Flick

Hi, Very stupid question, how in the world does this TV come off the mount. We have a 2017 Big Country. Thanks Cannot correct picture being upside down!!!

I forget exactly how I got mine off but I believe if you look real close there are some screws holding the board that it’s attached to to the wall. Take the screws out with an extension or longer bit and you can get the tv off. Sorry that I can’t remember but it does come off.

Johnston1107

What is the brand name of the tv mount that Heartland uses in the living room 55" tv. Thanks

WBG

WBGavin
Don't know this will work for you, but it does for me. Remove the sound bar and using a mirror look up to where it is attached. On the left and right hand side of the bracket you should be able to see a vertical screw that you can just barely reach with a 7 inch Phillips screwdriver. Loosen both. Then you should be able to lift the TV up about an inch and then out from the wall. Good luck.

NYSUPstater

Our '18 BC doesn't have the sound bar on bottom, but there were 2 "L" brackets that we used a Phillips screwdriver mentioned above. Is a bit of a PITA, so make sure you have a helper to hold tv when removing screws. Once screws were out of the "L" bracket, tv lifted off the mount.